Thursday 19 April 2012

Take a sneaky peek .....

Well, I said I'd be back didn't I.
I've been a little busy in the old craft room again this week, in fact I had to make a list so that I didn't forget anything.  Thankfully, the last item has just been crossed off - phew!!
The weather's been lovely over here, sunny most days, with rain during the night, although it's been a bit chilly out, well it's still only April I suppose.
I've been 'working' all week in my craft room which has been lovely because it gets sun, all day.  From my desk in the window I can see the birds on the feeder in the garden.  It's nice to take a break and just watch them.  They can be so funny. 
this little guy comes by everday
having lunch
 









 A few years ago, Stephen and I used to keep birds.  We had a 20ft aviary in the garden with all sorts of birds in there, parrots, parakeets, finches.  I'll have to try and find some photos to put on here. 
Anyway, I digress.  Back to this week.  I've been trying to get up to date with all things crafty. Two reasons, one, we found out that we get the keys to our new house on May 5th, so we've booked removal men for the 15th.  This means I'm going to have to start packing soon, I'm looking forward to it in a way, but then again I'm not, if you know what I mean.   I'm NOT MOVING AGAIN!  (are you listening Stephen?) I say this everytime we do it, but I mean it this time.
And two, Lauren is coming over at the end of the week with Alex, so I wanted to have everything done and out of the way so that I can spend my time doing 'Grandma' stuff,  which means spoiling my handsome little grandson.  Well that's what grandma's do isn't it!
Alex - such a cutie!
Some of the stuff I've been working on this week you'll have to wait for, hopefully all will be explained soon but, I can give you some snippets of what I've been creating as part of the Design Team for Stamp Addicts. Check out their blog to see samples from the rest of their Design Team The Purple Zone
I haven't done anything for them for a while so it was nice to receive some of their new stamps last week.  These are what I came up with.  I'm not showing full pictures so that I don't give too much away.  They haven't been on the TV yet. You'll just have to wait.


 
 You can probably guess what theme this one was.  It's a lovely set, a really nice one to have in your collection.

This was the other one

 

 






Tune in to Create and Craft on May 10th (Sky Channel 671) to see the full versions. Or pop back over here once the show has aired, as the full photos will be up.
 
Well, I'd better be off, got to do the boring stuff now, housework! (joy)

Thanks for looking
Have a lovely weekend whatever you're up to

Linda
x

No comments: