Saturday 7 April 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

OMG!  I'm very proud to say I've been nominated for 
The Versatile Blogger Award
by 
Sharon over at sharonscraftycards

Thank you so much to Sharon.  I've not been Blogging for very long and it's so nice to know that someone out there is actually reading all the stuff I post.


  
To accept this award you have to follow the rules below....

"If you are nominated, you have been awarded
"The Versatile Blogger Award".
First,
Thank the person who gave you this award.
1) Include a link to their blog.
2) Select 15 blogs that you have either recently discovered or follow regularly.
3) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the versatile blogger award.
4) Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


My nominations are as follows, and are in no particular order ..... 

1.   Sally  stampin-sally-jo
2. Diane   justaddglueto
4.  Lizy  lizyshouseofcards
5.  Kate  craftybuggersunite 
7. Karen  mycraftyplace  
8.  Anne  stampsandpaper 
9.  Sarah  sarahslittlesnippets 
10. Sandra  isthatthetime     
11.  Elaine  wavesofcreativity    
12.  Maria inkymits    
13. Jenny  craftinginthecountry      
14. Kathleen  myplainandsimple       
15. Avril  mrsbsaddiction     


Now for the 7 things about me ......

1.  I've been married for nearly 24 years to my wonderful husband and we have 2 fabulous grown-up kids
2.  I recently became a Grandma for the first time and I'm loving it! 
3.  Not only do I make cards, I used to play cards - No-Limit Texas Hold Em  I actually won the local pub league where we played regularly
4.  I used to have the perfect job - Assistant Manager of a large Craft store in the North of England.  Unfortunately I had to give it all up last year as my husband's job brought us over to the Isle of Man
5.  I like to cook, and have recently started baking.  I'm not that good but practice makes perfect
6.  I love rubber stamping and anything to do with ink.  And I've decided to start scrapbooking, well my grandson is the perfect excuse.
7.  I'm proud to say I was 'Craft Stamper of the Year 2011' in my favourite magazine - Craft Stamper

Thanks again for the nomination.

Linda
x





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Linda! Aww thanks so much...I'm flattered! I shall try to fulfil the acceptance rules as soon as possible...just a busy time at the moment!
Thanks again! :)
Lizy x

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for thinking of me! I really appreciate it. I'm so busy at the moment to pass it on but I will link back to you on my blog :) Sarah xx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Linda, thanks for the award, its nice to know you like to visit my blog. Just had a browse through yours -I was at GNP AND I visited the Preston craft shop last Monday! small world. I'm now your newest follower!!!
Will link back to you and will do 'my bit' soon.
Avril xx

Sandra said...

Hi Linda, thanks so much! Like the others, I will try to complete the criteria for the award asap. Sandra

Jenny said...

Thanks For thinking of me Linda, I'm don't tend to pass awards on but I'll mention it on my blog :0)
Jenny x

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much Linda I am thrilled, and will do my best to complete if I can work out what I'm doing. All still very bemusing at the moment, your blog looks fabulous!! xxxx