Saturday 5 May 2012

On the move

Hi everyone,
Quick update ......
Well we made a trip to the new house this morning, with a fully loaded car.  Had a good look around, at least the place isn't too bad, just a bit of dust here and there.  Stopped off for lunch on the way back, at a lovely little coffee shop up by Laxey Wheel.  It's a beautiful day over here and it was really pretty down there by the river, busy too.
After lunch we loaded the car again and made another trip.  Did some shopping on the way back, we needed a new fridge and kettle etc. (boring household stuff). But look what else I managed to find ..........

more ribbons .....
Ribbons!  I couldn't resist these. I was amazed that Stephen didn't protest more when I suggested calling in the shop.  I could have stayed there all afternoon but thought best not, things to do and all that.
Now we've just time for a quick cup of tea, then it's the football later.  I think this is the most relaxed we've been whilest moving house.
Ah well, best get back.  I suppose I can pack some more boxes before the kick off!

Linda
x

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Linda

Hope all is going well with the move!

Loving the crafty stash you managed to find. Those flower buttons are gorgeous!!!

Hope you are having a good Bank Holiday weekend.

Love Jules xx