Thursday 26 July 2012

Just a quick one .... are you a PINK person?

Hello again,
Another late post - have to catch up when Alex (my Grandson) is in bed.  He certainly keeps me on my toes all day - I'm worn out!  Loving every minute though.

There's a couple of things I want to share with you .......
Firstly, there's a brand new Challenge Blog starting up on the 9th August,
I found it on the lovely Mrs B's blog earlier today and it sounds like fun.
Click here and take a look.  Find out what Priscilla and Patricia (AKA Christine and Sylvia) are up to.  I'm definitely going to try to join in - I LOVE PINK!!!

Secondly, not much in the way of craft to share tonight I'm afraid, except a couple of pages in my Altered Art Dictionary, one from last week and then one I managed to squeeze in this afternoon.
When I started doing this I said I was aiming to do a page a day.  And, it was going so well, but,  I just got all this other stuff to do, and something had to give.  I know they're only small projects but they can take quite a bit of time colouring in. 
frog
This little guy is a Magnolia stamp from the Fairytale collection.  I don't normally do frogs, but I couldn't resist this one - he's sooo sweet! 
I've kissed a few frogs in my time -  eventually found my Prince though - aawww!

mushroom
Another Magnolia stamp, again one I just had to have.

Well that's it for this evening - it's past my bedtime I think.  I'll be back tomorrow at some point, with my Tim tag.  Yes it's finally done!  I'm not 100% happy with this one though, it's not my favourite one.  But, seeing as I haven't got a lot of time to mess about with it, it's going to have to do.  I'll try harder with next months.

See you all again tomorrow,

Night night  xx

Linda
x


2 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Linda, I have to be honest I have not found any of the Tim tags easy - he makes it all look se simple but when you don't have everything necessary it becomes a bit of a challenge - maybe it's just my lack of experience, hopefully it will get easier (for me). I love your dictionary pages, the frog is a little darling and those toadstools are wonderful - so is your colouring BTW. Anne x

Zippy said...

Really like your pages especially the toadstools xxx