Saturday 9 March 2013

Quick Post

Happy weekend everyone,

Hope it's a good one.

Just a quickie this morning - I know, I know,  I'm hopeless at the moment.  Too much to do, and not enough time to do it in.  I will book these little trips across to the UK! and with visitors the last two weekends I haven't had as much craft time as usual.

First of, welcome to my latest follower.  It's always nice to have a new face along.  Thanks for taking the time to join me on my crafty journey.  I will try and pop over to your blog at some point, I promise.

I know I haven't been commenting as I should recently, on all your blogs - guilty as charged I'm afraid. Sorry!  I have been popping over there though for a quick peek, every now and again.  I don't want to miss anything!  Once my next little trip is over, things should calm down a bit - for a couple of weeks at least.  I'll do a big catch up with you all then.

I'm busy at the moment with DT stuff.  Yesterday was my regular post on the Creative Studios DT Blog.  Sam's designed some more new stamps and I've been lucky enough to have a play ...... here's a sneaky peek at this weeks project ......
Keep your eyes open too for another new addition on the website ....... sshhh .... can't say anymore than that at the moment (new stamp set ..... hint, hint!)

I've also been busy making Indigo Blu samples for the NEC.  This is some of what came out of the old craft room yesterday ......
Love this stamp, it's from one of the latest releases - Mr. Darcy.  You can find it here on the Indigo Blu website.  The sentiment is also from a new set - 'B.F.F.'

Something a little different from the same stamp set .....
How true is that phrase ......  you can't beat a nice bottle of red, shared with friends.

Well, I've still lots to do this weekend.   I'm hoping to get a bit of retail therapy today though - I think hubby should start making things up to me, seeing as how he temporarily forgot my birthday, don't you.

Have a lovely weekend.  Happy Mother's Day too. 
I hope all you crafty mums out there have a really special day, and that you all get well and truly spoiled! 

Cheerio for now

Linda
x

3 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Linda, saw your zentangle flower over at CE and absolutely love it and particularly what you did with it. Like the look of the IB lady from the Mr Darcy set, that is beautiful. Hugs, Anne x

Jo Rice said...

Hi Linda, oh what a busy time, ....love the bottle cover....very clever....do wish I had thought of that....have a good weekend and Happy Mothers Day....oh and see you soon......yes....x

Louise said...

Lovely projects x