Wednesday 24 July 2013

It's a Boy!

Hi there,

Happy Wednesday, and Congratulations to William and Kate on the birth of their son.  Isn't he cute, and he's already got the royal wave too - clever boy!

picture from the Daily telegraph
Hopefully I can get back to normal now, instead of having one eye on the TV all day.
It's a good excuse to make a baby card though ......


Sorry, just a sneaky peek on here.  To see it in full, you'll have to pop over to the Indigo Blu DT Blog today, it's my weekly post day.

It's proving to be another busy week, and it's a short one too.  I'm in headless chicken mode again I'm afraid.  I'm off on another trip at the weekend, and I've only just unpacked from the last one! 
This should be a nice relaxing few days though. Stephen's taking me away for our Wedding Anniversary (romantic thing) - well it is our 25th next week.  Plan was to go up to Scotland (that's where he proposed all those years ago), but we've changed our minds.  We're off to the Cotswolds instead.  We've never been to that part of the UK so it'll be an adventure.

I've some stuff to do before we leave though, so I'd better get a move on.  Back to the craft room it is.

Thanks for popping by today, enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

Cheerio for now

Linda
xx

1 comment:

Jo Rice said...

Great news about the birth, yes I was glued to the TV too. Your sneak peak looks brill and perfect for a royal. Have a great weekend and Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary for Tuesday...Jo. X