Wednesday 11 December 2013

On the 11th day of December ........

the tree is still not done (the second tree that is)

Happy Wednesday,

I'm afraid the glass of red won over trimming the tree last night - I'm definitely in the Christmas spirit!!  This is as far as we got ......


and I didn't even do that,  Lauren did it!   But ..... it's up and ready to go.  I had all good intentions of finishing it this evening but it's not going to happen.  Not everything on the list has got done today, but I think 2 out of 3 isn't too bad.   My weekly IndigoBlu DT post has been done ........ and I've spent all afternoon prepping for my workshop next week ....... the old Cuttlebug and Big Shot have certainly worked hard, and I'm only half way through .........


72 poinsettias, all embossed too. 120 various leaves and foliage and 48 snowflakes done today.  The rest will have to wait until tomorrow. 
Hubby's just got home, Lauren's out for the evening,  so little man is already in bed and the take away has just arrived.  So ...... on that note I'll say Cheerio for now.  Thanks for popping by, enjoy the rest of your evening. I'm off to tuck into a Balti Exotica, Pilau Rice and a Peshwari Naan - Nom! Nom!

Linda
xx

No comments: