Thursday 31 July 2014

Only just made it with this one .....

Evening folks,

Happy Thursday nearly Friday.

I can't believe that its over a week since I blogged ...... so much has happened!
I've been away and come back, been on a fabulous craft retreat (can't tell you too much about that yet as there's still some days left .... it wouldn't be fair on the ladies that have yet to attend).   Caught up with a good friend, had a fabulous day, lunch out and a bit of a craft session thrown in too.   It was our wedding anniversary yesterday (26 years) and Chris has had his Uni results (all good!!!  I'm one proud Mum!) .... oh and my laptop is playing up again - oh joy!  One of the reasons for not blogging ..... I'm having to use the MacBook and I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!

Anyway ..... the reason for me biting the bullet and doing this late post is ...... yes you've guessed it ..... it's the last day of the month (last 40 minutes to be exact!)  so it has to be my Tag for Tim's 12 Tags of 2014.  What a rush this has been ...... omg!!!  But the important thing is I made it .... just!

Here's what Tim gave us to work from ...... gorgeous!!!


and here's my version ......


I won't go into all the details, you can find them on Tim's blog.  I will say though that this was so much fun to do, even though I was working against the clock.

The sea horse is so cute .....


And making my own sand was fun ..... I did think about cheating and getting some from Douglas beach but it wouldn't have been the same


The shell's real ..... that did come from the beach


At least I got it done, I didn't think I was going to .... now I just need to upload it onto Tim's site.

There's quite a bit going on family wise at the moment but hopefully everything will calm down soon and I'll be back to normal in the old craft room, and here on the blog.

Thanks for popping by ..... sorry its a bit short and sweet.

I won't say enjoy the rest of Thursday there's not much left.  If you're reading this before you go to bed ....  Night Night! Sleep Tight!  Or ..... if it's first thing Friday ..... good morning to you, have a great day!

Cheerio until next time ...

Linda
xx

No comments: