Friday 19 September 2014

Cheers! ....... it's the weekend

Happy Friday folks!

Weekend has soon come around this week ..... and it's going to be a busy one!!!  Stephen's parents are over on the island, and Chris's girlfriend arrives today.   We've got birthday celebrations this evening and again on Sunday (which reminds me I still have presents to wrap ..... and cards to make!) and it's the Isle of Man Food and Drink Festival all this weekend ........ busy again or what!!

I had a lovely time over in the UK .... a craft show and a fabulous Open Day from Clarity Stamps .... met up with loads of friends.  Did a spot of retail therapy,  lunch out with great company and we even made time to get creative!  Not much time to blog though!!
I've got one more trip across to look forward to (that's next weekend with hubby) and then that's it for this year (sigh!).

Before I get busy in the old craft room this morning I've got this weeks Less is More card for you.
It's One Layer Week (always fun!) and the theme is ......

BEVERAGES


I found this little image rummaging through my friends stamp stash ...... I think it was from one of those fab sets that come free with a stamping magazine but I'm not sure.  I do know the words are from Stampin' Up though (Something to Say) 


I added a touch of colour using watercolour pencils and finished off with tiny dots of Glossy Accents ......well, there's always bubbles when the champagne is flowing!


I think I'd better get started in the old craft room now .... two birthday cards and a DT piece to do ...... before lunch preferably! What are your plans?

Thanks for popping by ...... have a great day and enjoy the weekend.

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

4 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Wow, lovely card Linda, gorgeous sentiment and
FANTASTIC bubbles.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

!neke said...

Love your card!

Redanne said...

Such a great card Linda, I love how you did the bubbles! What a busy weekend you have, hope you have a good one and get the cards done and pressies wrapped! Have fun! Anne xx

Anne said...

What a wonderful sentiment Linda!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer