Tuesday 30 September 2014

I must not leave my Tag until the last day of the month ...... I must not leave my Tag until the last day of the month ...... I must not ....

Evening folks,

This is getting later and later each month ...... it's got to STOP!!!!   As usual I'm on the last minute with my Tag for Tim's 12 Tags of 2014.

I'm still trying to get back into the routine, after a fabulous weekend in London  ..... the weather was gorgeous (which is more than I can say for back home ..... it's raining today!!)  We had too much good food and wine (what's new!) We walked miles (took care of some of the extra calories at least!) and did a spot of sightseeing ........ I'll fill you in more later in the week, I need to get a move on the deadline is approaching ..... FAST!!

This month it was all about Alcohol Inks .... always fun!  Look at those gorgeous bright colours .....


I just wish I'd had more time to play ..... here's mine


I followed Tim's step by steps to create the background ...... and them stamped the beautiful face from
the Stampers Anonymous Classics #5 stamp set.


I added some Remnant Rubs from the Botanical set to fill in around the edges .....


I then had fun colouring more glossy cardstock using various colours of alcohol inks.  You can find details of all the techniques for September's tag over on Tim's Blog

Once the card was coloured, I then die cut it using the Decorative Strip Die .... Butterfly Frenzy


Over stamped the butterflies with a text stamp, and then attached them onto my tag.


They've each been attached in the centre, with the wings slightly raised, to add a touch of movement to the tag, and some dimension.

Well ..... that's the ninth Tag of 2014 done ....... only 3 more to go! (eeeek!)  Let's see if I can get at least one of those done before the last day of the month!

Look what my lovely postie brought me this morning .......


All 28 colours ..... guess what I'll be doing when I get a spare minute or two!

Thanks for popping by ........ time to grab a glass of something chilled and catch the last few minutes of the football ..... my Chelsea boys are winning!

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

2 comments:

TAM said...

Fabulous tag Linda and although you may be getting later in doing them at least you do get them done which is more than I can say lol

Redanne said...

Your tag is beautiful Linda, I like the different face that you used, the butterflies go so well with it too. You put my two bottles of sprays to shame with that box full - you definitely will have fun, they are fabulous to use! Anne xx