Saturday 20 September 2014

It's all about the words ......

Happy weekend!

Where's the sunshine gone?  Typical .... the IOM Food and Drink Festival starts this morning and we've got cloudy skies! I'm sure I'll be a great day though ..... whatever the weather.


There's only me out of bed at the moment so it's nice and quiet around here ..... better make the most of it while I can.

So ...... before I go in search of this years Christmas pudding, and lots of other tasty goodies, I've got my latest make for Merry Monday for you.
This weeks challenge is all about words ..... letting your festive sentiments take center stage


I couldn't resist this latest stamp to join my collection ..... it made me giggle anyway!


The sentiment is from the new Christmas range from Magenta and I've surrounded it with snowflakes from Clarity and Inkadinkadoo


I added a few dots of glitter to add some sparkle and of course finished off with a nice red snowflake


Challenge done!!

I did make another version, this time adding the cute snowman .... how cool is he!!


Thanks for popping by ...... it's time to get the coffee on, I think I can hear the rest of them rising (it's about time!!)

Have a lovely weekend.

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx 

5 comments:

Craftychris said...

These are both fabulous! That sentiment is so cool! xxxxx

Bonnie said...

LOL, Linda, I wouldn't have been able to resist this stamp either! And you've made 2 lovely cards with it! They're bound to bring a smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Karren said...

Oh, this is such a fun sentiment - I had to laugh when I saw it - especially after seeing the Christmas countdown at the top of your blog! Talk about scary! Anyway, I love both versions of your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Jessi Fogan said...

OH EM GEE I'm going to need that sentiment. This is just brilliant, Linda!

Lynne Mizera said...

Great Card... Awesome Stamp... LOVE your sense of humour! Thanks for Sharing with the masses...Grin