Tuesday 30 December 2014

Looking back ........Part 1

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas ...... were you on the naughty or nice list?  Did Santa bring you everything you wished for .... I do hope so!

I'll be glad to see the back of 2014 ...... don't get me wrong we had a fabulous Christmas Day, it's just since then it's been one thing after another!!! (hence the lack of blog posts!)

Both kids .... relationship problems (sigh!)  We had a frantic 24 hours getting Chris home from the UK!
Hubby's not been well .... I won't go into details but hopefully, finger's crossed, we've got things sorted ..... time will tell!
And little old me is full of the sniffles ...... again!!!  So, as you can imagine the old craft room is the last place I want to be right now.
I'm just ready to get things back to normal ...... I've had enough turkey to last me until next Christmas, I couldn't eat another mince pie or fancy chocolate if I tried (although the delicious Stollen will get eaten before 2015!) ..... and I'm fed up of looking at the Christmas tree!!! ..... Bah humbug!!!

But, enough of all that ...... as we're coming to the end of another year I thought I'd take a look back at some of my favourite makes from 2014.  So, grab a coffee, or something a little stronger if you're still in the festive spirit and join me ........

January ....... the start of another year of  Blog challenges  ....... Less is More


and IndigoBlu ...... (I love white on Kraft!)


February ...... fabulous new stamp designs from IndigoBlu



March ........... (my birthday month) and my first makes as part of the Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge DT (yeah!!)



April ...............


One of the projects from the IndigoBlu Retreat.


And my Tim Tag for the month ..... love making those cute little flowers using Tim's pinecone die!

Onto May .......


Another of my DT makes for the Craft Stamper TIMI challenge ....... using potatoes to make stamps!

And a ShowCASed entry for Less is More


June ......... sees the end of another great TT fortnight and a very nice family week away in the Cotswolds
I still found time to spend in the old craft room though .....


An altered trinket box for the Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge.

One of my Guest Designer pieces for a Less is More Challenge ...... (love this stencil!)


And I couldn't leave out this ......


One of my DT makes for IndigoBlu.

Well, I think that's enough to be going on with ..... I've taken up enough of your time today.

Thanks for popping by ..... I'll be back tomorrow to share the second half of the year.  Hope to see you then.

Cheerio for now ......

Linda
xx

8 comments:

Glennis F said...

Fabulous!

Redanne said...

Sorry to hear that things have not been great for you but with the New Year just around the corner I hope that it all improves and that you have a wonderful 2015. Your makes are all beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

joy said...

Sometimes the holidays are not as happy as we want them to be. Sure hope your hubby is a lot better real soon.

These cards/projects are all just gorgeous works of art, Linda! I love each one you've featured. Looking forward to seeing the next half of the year.

Happy 2015 to you!

Deb Hardy said...

Thank you for the review of your favorite makes for 2014. Your projects are all beautiful. Love the tattered pine-cone roses! I have the die and took all of Tim's on-line classes but have yet to try one. So beautiful.
Again, thanks for the share. Best wishes for a healthy, happy and crafty 2015!

Bonnie said...

All of these are gorgeous, Linda! Hope things will be looking up by New Year's and that you have a whole year of good things!

Deepti said...

Oh my my these cards are so pretty and elegant :)

Loll said...

Beautiful creations for 2014 Linda!! I love all your work ... so inspiring. And I have learned a lot from visiting you this year! :) Hope things are looking up and that you are feeling good to start out the New Year. Take care! Loll xx

Karren said...

Even more fabulous creations! You have such a diverse range of styles and cover all of them so well. Hope everything picks up on the home front soon.