Wednesday 31 December 2014

Looking back ....... Part 2

Happy New Years Eve,

2014 is nearly over ....... the champagne is already chilling in the fridge!

Before the celebrations begin though, here's the second part of my favourite makes of 2014. Grab a cuppa and lets finish the year.

We start in July ..... and what a busy month that was!  We had the holiday in Vegas ..... what a trip! then I had a week in the UK with my crafty buddy, including a two day Clarity Retreat ..... again what a trip!
Still had time to play though .....


A pretty summery design for the Craft Stamper Challenge ...... Embossing Resist technique

And then my DT piece for the IndigoBlu challenge ...... Tag! You're It!


On to August ......... I was so excited to be a part of the IndigoBlu/ICE Resin Blog Hop


and of course, the new Christmas stamp designs had just been launched too ......


I love how this turned out ...... you may have seen it as my Guest Designer piece for the Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge ........ another happy dance around the old craft room!!

In to September we go ...... one of my favourite Craft Stamper Challenges ..... Stamping on Tissue


Great for covering MDF pieces ........ and perfect for decorating candles


And of course ..... my Christmas cards were coming along nicely


Love the CAS look to this.

October ...... we had the trip to London to see the Poppies at the Tower (just amazing!) and the old craft room was as busy as ever ...... with birthday cards .....


Design Team work ....... Craft Stamper again, inspired by the Clarity Retreat


and of course my Tag for Tim's 12 tags of 2014


Nearly there ...... November
It was definitely a month of festive fun Blog challenges .......



And there was Loll's fabulous 12 Tags Event which I played along with (you know I love my tags, so it would have been rude not too!) 



I did the twelve ...... and had my favourites


Oops ..... I almost forgot, there was the festive ATC swap too!


Well, we've made it to December .........
The final tag of 2014 .......


Lots of Christmas cards .......




And a special project I've been asked to do for the last 3 years ........


Design something to hold clues for a Christmas Quest.  I think I'm safe in showing these ...... the lady who they were for should have completed the quest by now!


This year I went for tags in their own little pockets ........ all the same, but different  - you know what I mean!


Well .... that's it!  2014 in cards.  If you're still with me ..... well done, and thank you, I hope you've enjoyed it!

All that's left for me to do is raise that glass of bubbly, and wish you all a very Happy New Year ...... and if you're going out for the evening stay warm, stay safe and have a great time.

See you in 2015!

Cheerio until then .........

Linda
xx

7 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Fabulous designs! I particularly like the July embossed resist project. You are very talented. I am glad I found your blog and will be back for inspiration in 2015!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Deepti said...

What an inspiration! beautiful designs :)

Redanne said...

What a great round-up of your beautiful work during 2014 Linda! I really enjoyed seeing them all. Hugs, Anne xx

joy said...

gorgeous!

Susan Joyce said...

Wow!! Awesome collection of cards Linda, I have admired your work all year, some really beautiful masterpieces.

Loll said...

Enjoyed your look back Linda. Amazing designs full of wonderful techniques. Your are super talented and I'm so happy that we got to know each other this year. Looking forward to seeing what you do in the new year. I'm sure it will inspire me to try new things and take a bit of hit on my pocket book in the process :) All the best to you Linda. Happy crafting in 2015! Loll xx

Karren said...

Fabulous projects - every single one of them!