Tuesday 23 December 2014

We're nearly there ......

Happy Tuesday folks,

Are you all ready for the big day ....... no, well neither am I!  I've still got presents to wrap (and send off to Santa), my mahoosive food order should arrive shortly, courtesy of good old Mr Tesco (if there's anything missing it'll mean a trip to M&S this evening ......looking forward to that one!!)  and we're currently waiting in for our Christmas present to arrive ...... oh and I've the bird to collect too!!!

But all that can wait ..... well, it's the last Less is More challenge of the year and I'm not going to miss that.

This week's theme is ........
FAMILY

I'm still on with Christmas cards I'm afraid ..... but this is the last one, I hope!!


The Penny Black Snow Family is the perfect image for this challenge ...... stamped using Black Versafine and coloured with a mix of Copic markers and Spectrum Noir Pencils


I added a little winter backdrop, using those Clarity trees stamped along the edge of a hand cut mask, and stamped a nice festive sentiment.


To finish off I added the holly leaves, and a touch of sparkle with some fine crystal glitter.

As always there's a little something on the inside too ...


Well .... that's it ....... the final Christmas card for 2014!  I'll apologise now if I've missed anyone.
Does that mean I can pack all my festive stash away ..... well, maybe not just yet. I still have my tag to do for Tim's 12 Tags of 2014.

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day.  We're waiting for delivery men to arrive ..... a rather large TV is on it's way, and I'm told it should be here sometime before lunch.
Hubby went out at the weekend 'looking' at new TVs.  Two hours later we left the store having ordered a 65inch, curved screen, 4K/3D monster!! (our Christmas present!) That's not all ..... there's a new sound system, a fancy new cabinet and, a new Blu Ray player on their way too ..... apparently we needed this because it up-scales all our current Blu Ray discs to 4K (whatever that is!!).  Boys and their toys eh ...... no perfume or jewellery under the tree for me then!

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

7 comments:

joy said...

WOW! That's a fabulous Christmas present! I think you deserve a helping of some nice crafting supplies as a side order. (just sayin'!)

Your card is so adorable. I love the masked tree line and the inside is so nicely finished, too.

Merry Christmas, Linda!

jenny_holley@hotmail.com said...

Hi Linda. Thought I would take this opportunity to thank you for all the beautiful cards you share, and to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Sounds a mahoosive tv - hope it arrives and you all enjoy it!! Jenny

Kathyk said...

Your card is FAB-u-LOUS and your Christmas gift to yourselves sounds pretty brill too - ENJOY!

Seasons Greetings

Kathyk

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Gorgeous, cute and perfectly coloured. Love all the attention to detail inside the card too and the sentiment.
Have a fabulous Christmas and New Year and thanks as always for sharing and taking part.
Sarah
Less is More

Anne said...

Linda what a perfect snowy family and, as ever, such a fab card you created!
Thanks so much for joining us
Happy New Year to you
Anne
Less is More

Margaret said...

Love your snowmen family. Margaret

Chrissie said...

This is just super Linda... what a great little family!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Happy New Year