Saturday 16 January 2016

Ooops!!! ..... I missed it!!!

Happy Weekend folks ....

(picture courtesy of Google)
Yes ..... would you believe I missed a special occasion .......... Life in the Craft Lane had it's 4th blogiversary on Thursday and I forgot!!!  What a rubbish blogger am I!? Too busy to remember my own blog's birthday ..... shame on me!!! (I think I did the same last year ..... must be my age!!!)

Fours years of blogging fun ....... and I've enjoyed every minute of it.  I've just been looking back through the posts ....... all 697 of them!  I do go on a bit sometimes!!
Some of you lovely followers have only been here for a short time, some of you have been with me since the beginning and have now become friends.
I'd like to thank you all for spending time here and for all the comments you leave (all 4333 of them!) I read every one!  Without you lot it would be a lonely place ...... and I'd be talking to myself!!

It's the weekend for celebrations ....... it's Lauren's birthday tomorrow (better not miss that one!!)  Yes .....my little girl is 24!!!!


The presents have been bought, the cake too!!  And we've got a nice meal out booked tomorrow evening.  I believe there's about 18 of us so it should be fun ...... Happy Birthday sweetheart!!

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy your weekend.
And if you've got any of this snow that's around .... stay safe and warm.
Luckily we've had very little over here .... just a dusting on the mountains so far but there's a lot of icy around, and it's freezing!!!!  Hmmm ..... wonder if I can get my thermals on under a party frock!!!

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Ahhh, four years for you too! Happy Blogaversary Linda, here's to another four and more! Have a great meal to celebrate your lovely daughter's birthday. Hugs, Anne xx

Darnell said...

It's wonderful that so many of us who started around the same time have become friends over the years! Congratulations to you and I wish you many, many more years of wonderful fun! I appreciate the brilliant inspiration you give us! Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter, too!! Hugs, Darnell