Wednesday 17 February 2016

Bloom ........

Happy Wednesday!

Whoa!!!! ..... this week is flying by!!!

Time for a bit of fun though with this weeks Less is More Challenge.  It's One Layer Week ..... always a favourite ..... and this time as well as it being one layer, we've also got to .....

INCLUDE A STEM

I've got three on my entry .....


I'm having a bit of tidy up around the old craft room ...... nothing too major just sorting through a bit of stuff .... and actually putting things away.  I'll never find anything again now but hey ho!! At least my desk is clear .... sort of!!

In my big clean up I am finding things I'd forgotten I had .... like this stamp for instance.  An old Penny Black wooden stamp called garden poems ...... how pretty is this and perfect for the challenge.
I simply stamped it in black ink and used my Distress inks to add the colour


A touch of fine glitter adds a bit of sparkle ..... and the word Bloom is from a brand new set of stamps by Emma Godfrey from PaperArtsy (EEG14)


You can see the flowers are on the inside too ..... perfect!  I may just keep this stamp out for a while, I quite like it.


A bit short and sweet from me today ..... I'm dashing out to meet a friend for coffee then I've to get home and get sorted because we're having a poker game at ours tonight .... apparently!!  Hubby dropped that one on me at 8.30 this morning ..... thanks love!!!  At least I don't have to cook ..... they'll all be ordering pizza at some point .... yum!!

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

15 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS card. Lovely image and I love how you've added a image inside too. xx

Mac Mable said...

Perfect card for the challenge and isn't it great when you find new (old) stash?

Kath said...

A beautiful card - a lovely stamp and I like the colours you've used.
Kath x

!neke said...

It is a beauty !
Also the inside !!!!!!

Ineke X

Mihaela said...

A lovely card with a nice detail inside!
Mihaela

Sarah G said...

I love the sketchy look of these flowers and the way they are growing out of the sentiment! A great one layer design :)

Bonnie said...

I love this stamp and how you've colored it and have the stems coming out of the word Bloom! You always delight me with your cards! Hope to see you at CAS Mix Up!

Redanne said...

Oh what a lovely card, great colours and wonderful design. Enjoy your evening! Hugs, Anne xx

Kathyk said...

Just delightful and loving the fact you've embellished the inside too

Kathyk

Sazzle Dazzle said...

That's one gorgeous blooming image Linda and love how it grows out of the sentiment. Beautiful colouring and one layer CAS perfect. You could link this up at ATCAS too as the theme is 'Bloom' - thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More

Esther said...

Gorgeous! I love the balance, clean lines, spaciousness... and what fab stamps!

Lou said...

Such a cute idea to add the flowers inside too. Very pretty card. Lou x

Chrissie said...

What a great idea to have the blooms growing from the sentiment.. it looks fab Linda!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Loll said...

What a great find in your clean up Linda! :) I have several lovely stamps "hidden" in my studio as well. This is a gorgeous design and I love how the flower seem to grown out of the BLOOM sentiment. xx

Anne said...

What a fab find Linda! Super colours and I love the sentiment placement.
Thanks so much for joining us for one layer week
Anne
"Less is More"