Monday 31 October 2016

A spooky start to the week ......... mwahhahahaha!!!!!!

Happy Monday ......

Have you missed me?  Didn't think so.

Happy Halloween .... or Hop tu Naa as it's known on the Isle of Man. I still haven't got around to carving my pumpkin yet ...... it's on the ever growing list for later!!!


I know .... I've been neglecting my poor little blog this last week or so.  Serves me right for going away ......  I don't know what it is but each time I get home it's taking me longer to catch up with stuff.  I wouldn't mind but I was only away 2 days .... I went Friday afternoon and I was back home on Sunday afternoon!!
Had a great time though .... shame it wasn't for longer.  It was lovely to catch up with my best buddy ..... good food, nice wine and the perfect company. And a craft workshop too .... fabulous weekend.
 
Eileen's workshop on the Saturday, over at the Craft Range in Burnley, was so much fun.  It was lovely to finally meet the lady herself, and I learned so much.  Her Masterboard Techniques are fab ...... inks, stencils, stamps, gesso ..... great fun! There were so many familiar faces there too. No surprises I didn't actually finish my projects ..... too much time spent chatting, and shopping probably! They're on the to do list for later too!!


If you get the chance to attend one of Eileen's workshops ....... DO IT!!!!  You won't be disappointed .... trust me.

It's going to be a busy old week again ..... the start of a new month tomorrow which means new Blog Challenge themes get underway.  You'll be pleased to hear (or maybe not) I'll be around quite a bit this week I think ....... that's if I get anything done! I'm still tidying away stuff from the workshop at the weekend .... more about that later.  I've just time for a quick coffee then I'm calling on Mr Mojo .... lets hope he's ready to play.

Thanks for popping by ....... enjoy the rest of your day.  And if you're off out for Trick or Treat tonight ...... have fun and stay safe.

MWAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Cheerio until next time .....

3 comments:

Craftychris said...

Ooh love those cards! So much colour and texture. The workshop you went to sounds fabulous! xxx

Redanne said...

Your backgrounds look amazing - Happy Halloween to you too! x

Mrs.B said...

Sounds like a fabulous workshop Linda and those backgrounds look wonderful.
Have a great Halloween.
Avril xx