Wednesday 22 November 2017

STAMPlorations are guesting on the 25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey McNeely ......

Happy Wednesday .....

Welcome to Day 22 of the 7th Annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey McNeely

It's so exciting to be part of this amazing event.  
I'm here as part of the TAGplorations team from STAMPlorations who are today's sponsors.



For my tag I've used the brand new STAMPlorations Sketchy Yule Trees along with the CUTplorations Tags #1 Nesting dies


I cut my tag from Kraft cardstock and stamped one of the trees across the bottom and heat embossed in white


The sentiment is from The Christmas Reindeer stamp set from the Bee's Knees range at STAMPlorations and I used a stencil along with some white texture paste for the snow, sprinkled with crystal glitter to add a touch of sparkle


I stamped the same tree again, this time onto white cardstock.  I stamped it 4 times, heat embossed in white, and fussy cut them, cutting each one down following the layers so that I could decoupage them and add a bit of dimension before attaching it to the tag using foam pads


All of the trees were colored using ZIG Marker pens and I added a few dots of glitter glue for the decorations


To finish off I added a strip of scalloped cardstcok across the bottom of the tag


You can see the rest of the STAMPlorations Design Team's Tags over on Tracey McNeely's Blog today.  Have fun with the challenge and Happy stamping!

I'm also linking this tag up to the 12 Tags of Christmas with Loll and Friends.  


I've missed playing along each day but at least the linky is still open so I can squeeze this one in before the deadline.

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day.
It's back to the Santa project for me ..... it's taking me a while!  Hope I end up on the Nice list this year!

Cheerio until next time ......

20 comments:

Isabel Z said...

What a fabulous tag.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Gorgeous tag and colouring!!!

Sandy said...

Love all the dimension on your decoupage tree.

Loll said...

Fantastic tag Linda! Love those trees against the kraft background! Thanks for joining my tag event! xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Cute tag!!!! ♥♥♥

Karen Letchworth said...

What an AWESOME tag, Linda. I love your tree and the falling snow that surrounds it. Beautiful all the way around! Thanks so much for sharing your talents and inspiration.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Karen Letchworth said...

What an AWESOME tag, Linda. I love your tree and the falling snow that surrounds it. Beautiful all the way around! Thanks so much for sharing your talents and inspiration.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Redanne said...

The dimension on the tree give it such a wonderful lift and I love the sentiment in red, it really suits the kraft tag! Beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

Mrs.B said...

Always love to see Kraft tags and this time it's nice to see the added colour of the trees. Love the sentiment stamped in red.
Avril xx

Iris said...

Super cute tree tag - so colorful and festive.

cm said...

Such a sweet forest, filled with whimsical little trees and gently falling snow! LOVE your tag!
~carol

Sue D said...

Love the cute trees and the snow on the kraft background.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the depth you got by
popping the tree off the
background.
Great tag.
thanks for sharing.

Teresa Doyle said...

I love your tag Linda, anything kraft is fantastic in my books. Love it.

Kelly Lunceford said...

So cute! I used your tag as my inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh wow I seriously love this tag! The decoupaged tree is fantastic and I love the kraft background.

Nancy R. said...

Super cute tag! Love that tree stamp, and your snow falling on the kraft tag is adorable.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my ! I love your snowy tag so much !!
margessw@icloud.com

Unknown said...

Fabolous Tag!!!!

Sue W. said...

Love everything about your tag! Color, demention and design! So cheerful!