Tuesday 7 November 2017

TAG time again ......

Happy Tuesday .......

Time for another Blog Challenge....... and guess what ..... it's another tag (I'm having great fun at the moment .... I love tags!) 
It's STAMPlorations this time with the second TAGplorations Challenge
Last month's launch was really popular ..... looks like you all enjoy making tags too, we had some fabulous entries.


This month the theme is All About Gratitude ....... and there's an optional twist ....... Polka Dots


This tag was so easy to do and it uses some of those pretty patterned papers that we all love to collect but never use!

I covered a piece of Kraft card with some pretty polka dot patterned paper and then die cut my tag using the largest die from the CUTplorations Manila Tags Nesting Dies


Blossom Spray #1 was stamped onto white watercolour card and then painted using Distress Inks


I fussy cut around the blooms and attached it to the front of my tag using foam pads for dimension


'Thank You' was stamped and heat embossed in gold across the bottom of the tag ......


and I finished it off by simply stamping the second part onto a snippet of card and cutting it into a banner shape before attaching it underneath ...... (sentiment from the STAMPlorations stamp set  For the Birds)

Check out the Blog for all the challenge details along with more gorgeous Tag inspiration from the rest of the Design Team, and then ........ why not join in the fun.

Happy stamping!

Thanks for popping by again ...... enjoy the rest of your day.
I'm off to make a start on the packing for our weekend away ...... important stuff first, my craft trolley!
Because we're on the ferry with the car, there's no big decisions to be made on what to take with me, and what to leave behind ...... I can take the lot!!!  Well ..... not everything of course, but you know what I mean.

Cheerio until next time ......

3 comments:

Tanja said...

love everything about your tag

Redanne said...

The flower image is beautiful and goes so well with the polka dots! I always love your tags. Anne xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love how you used a partial portion of that stamped image - pretty coloring too