Thursday 18 January 2018

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge .......

Happy Thursday ......

The weekend is almost here ..... have you got anything nice planned?  Me ..... I'll be spending most of it packing I think.  Just a few bits and bobs to finish off in the craft room, then it's time to pack it all into boxes ready for the move.

Today, it's time for a quick reminder of this month's STAMPlorations CAS Card challenge ......


The theme, as always, is Anything Goes with the optional colour twist this month of ..... SILVER

I've used the colour twist for my sentiment ...... heat embossed one the stamps from the STAMPlorations  Typografia range
I do love these stamps, there's some fabulous words and phrases suitable for all kinds of projects.  The one I've used here is called Plan A ........


I stamped it onto white card, heat embossed in silver and then die cut around it with a stitched circle die from my stash.

Leaving the die in place I added a touch of colour over the words using Distress Ink.  Leaving the die means that you get this crisp white edges around the design ...... it gives the look of layering without having to use the cardstock.


I used the CUTplorations Upper Case Alphabet Plate Die to cut the letters for the background and attached  them randomly around the edges of a piece of white cardstock.  I love doing this, it gives such a great effect, it looks like embossed card almost


I also added a few to the inside too ......


You can find all the challenge details over on the STAMPlorations Blog along with lots more inspiration from the rest of the DT .... why not pop over and take a look.

Happy stamping!

Thanks for stopping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheerio until next time ......

1 comment:

nancy littrell said...

I thought your background was dry embossed..cool effect with your die cut letters. Wonderfully creative silver sentiment with a bit of color for the background. TFS Linda and Happy Moving! Hugs..