Sunday 4 February 2018

Do you fancy feeling festive .......

Happy Sunday evening ......

I hope you've enjoyed the weekend. 
Today sees the start of the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge


As always the theme is Anything Goes, with this month's optional twist ..... Hearts

I've used this cute little stamp from the ever growing mountain of NBUS in my craft room (Never Before Used Stuff!) 


This cute little guy is from Unity Stamps ..... I'm sorry I can't give you the name of the stamp as it's currently sat somewhere in this mountain of stash, in what is going to be my new craft room ...... I'm not looking forward to sorting all that lot out ........ and that's not all of it!! 


Anyway ...... he's been stamped onto white card, using black versafine ink and then I add a touch of colour with ZIG markers

A touch of fine crystal glitter to add a bit of sparkle


And a sprinkling of Chunky White Embossing Powder to give the look of falling snow


A  simple sentiment to finish off .....


And a little something on the inside ......


Our challenge winner will receive a $20 Gift Certificate to spend in the HLS store  and ....... if the winner has used Happy Little Stampers stamps on their project then the prize will be doubled!!

Happy stamping folks!

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day and a have a great week.

We've been moving boxes all weekend ....... I'm sick of looking at bubble wrap and packing tape! Never mind, only one more day to go before the removal men arrive on Tuesday.
For now though, I have a date with a  G&T and a  large bag of popcorn ..... I've earned it!
Cheers!

Until next time .....

9 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a cutie, Linda ... he's adorable in his Christmas outfit ... the detailing is brilliant (inside and out!). Happy moving! Anita :)

BożenA said...

Linda, I'm a huge fan of your cards! I love your CAS style. You have used this stamp beautifully. I love the savings in colors and the amazing snow created by Chunky White Embossing Powder. Decorating the card in the middle looks beautiful. I hope that the confusion in your craftroom is related to the fact that it will soon be new, bigger and beautiful :-)
Hugs,
BożenA

Loll said...

How cute is this little guy??!! Love the added sparkle and the chunky white frantage ... have just ordered some for myself --- thanks for enabling! :) xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just love this image. He needs little embellishment but I love the red splashes and his little yellow beak, sparkly fur on his hat, and the touches of snow. Adorable card.

Inkyfingers said...

I love this CAS design Linda and it's great that the inside looks as good as the outside!
Good luck with the move and I hope you get settled again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Sue - said...

Lovely cute cas card! Hope you’ve settled in now!

Liz said...

Super card, I love the touch of sparkle and the falling snow. xx

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

such a cute image, love the pop of red with the black and white wonderful card
Barb Housner

Bobby said...

I love the line drawing style of the image, Linda, and the little pop of color on his hat and the hearts was all the card needed to be fabulous.