Friday 2 February 2018

Hugs and Kisses .......

Happy Friday evening  .......

It's the weekend!!
Let's get February's blog challenges underway shall we, with the Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge


This month the theme is Hearts ..... well Valentine's Day is just around the corner.


My hearts have been used as accents to the fabulous large sentiment that is the focal point of my card ..... very Clean and Simple


I stamped the sentiment using VersaMagic chalk ink.  These have been in my stash for ever, hardly used but ..... they're fab!!!  Lots of gorgeous colours and great coverage.  think i'll be adding more of these to my collection.


I used the MISTI to stamp the sentiment in a pretty shade of pink ....... what did we ever do without a MISTI!?   Then I added the hearts in red .....


To finish off I outlined the little hearts using a Stardust Gel pen to add a touch of sparkle.

As with all the HLS challenges there's a $20 Gift Certificate for the winner ..... and, if they've used HLS stamps on their project then the prize will be doubled.
Check out the HLS Blog for full details ..... you'll also find some amazing inspiration from the rest of the Design Team on there too.

Happy stamping!

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day and have a fabulous weekend.
We're off out for dinner this evening .... I think we've earned a treat this week, and we've got a busy weekend coming up.

Cheerio until next time .....


7 comments:

Kylie said...

Simply perfect. Beautiful sentiment (the chalk looks great!) and those outlined hearts are stunning! xx

Greta said...

Perfect CAS card! I love those inks & have a bunch of them!

Mrs.B said...

A great CAS card, Sentiment looks good in the chalk ink, I've got lots of them - somewhere.
Avril xx

Craftychris said...

Absolutely gorgeous CAS card! Love the soft look of the sentiment. xxx

Jane said...

Love that touch of glimmer round the hearts and the contrast they make with the large sentiment.

Redanne said...

Love your clean and simple cards and this one is so, so beautiful, what a great sentiment for Valentine's Day! The little sparkle really lifes the gorgeous hearts! Hugs, Anne xx

BożenA said...

Your sentiment is perfect. I love the look of chalk ink is so velvety. I love the glow added to your hearts.
Hugs,
BożenA