Thursday 23 February 2012

My first Blog challenge!

Hi there,
Well, here it is, my first Blog challenge entry.
I'm entering it in this weeks challenge, over on Less is More -  Week 55 'Punches and Die cuts'. LIM Blog Challenge What do you think?
clean and simple

I do like clean and simple cards, they're quick to make too.  Ideal if you need to do a lot of cards all the same design.
Here's a list of what I used...
6x6 white card blank
Hero Arts Long Branch stamp
Hero Arts sentiment from a clear mini set
VersaMagic inks in Gingerbread and Hint of Pesto
Black VersaFine ink
Stampin Up Bird Builder punch
Brown Bazzill cardstock
EK Success small flower punch
Pink scrapbook paper

I do hope you like it.

I'm off now to try and upload my entry.  Wish me luck!!

Linda
x

11 comments:

Chrissie said...

I feel flattered that you chose "Less is More" as your first challenge entry Linda!
Welcome!
This card is beautiful and fits the challenge perfectly!
Thanks so much and do join us again next time.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Diane said...

Wow...beautiful CAs, love your design it's perfect!!
Diane
(hope you get the challenge bug....they're good fun and a great chance to meet some very nice people, look forward to seeing more of your lovely cards)

Maria Moorhouse said...

This is a lovely card Linda-no surprise there! xx

Unknown said...

Hey Linda!
Oooh now you've entered a challenge, you'll be addicted!! ;) Beautiful card too...I love the little bird and the flowers...they work so well with that stamp!
Fell free to 'browse' my blog...become a follower if you like :)
Lizy x

Sally-Jo said...

Loving your first blog challenge card, it was great to chat today xx

Linda said...

Thanks for your lovely comment. Hope you don't mind but I've just had a peep of your blog and am now a follower. x

Linda said...

Hi Lizy, just become a follower on your blog. Thanks for your fab comment. Really enjoyed doing the challenge - this could definitely be the start of something :)

GinaA said...

Super card, love the images, that bird is so cute.

Jenny said...

oooo I like your CAS style, you'll feel right at home with the Less is more challenge Linda :0)
Your card is so pretty and I love how the sentiment tucks perfectly into the design :0)
Jenny x

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Linda, wow that is one stunning card and perfect for LIM challenge! You would never think it was your first time to do a challenge, welcome to the wonderful world of Less is More and other wonderful blog challenges! hugs Karen x

cardsandacuppa said...

Great CAS card, Well done on entering your first challenge :-)
Hugs xx