Monday 23 December 2013

On the 23rd day of December ........

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Well that's it for travelling in 2013.  We're finally home from our last trip of the year and for the first time in a while the whole family is together for Christmas, and looking forward to the big day.

As of today the old craft room is officially closed, just until the end of the week.  I had one last job to do before hitting the shops for that final bit of Christmas shopping ......... two cards for gift vouchers


Well ..... what do you buy teenagers these days ........ especially boys!!!   And seeing as I was running out of time, I took the easy option.  I've made the cards though.

I used one of my all time favourite Christmas stamps ....... Santa Collage


 and the sentiment is from Stampendous (I think!)
Seeing as they're for boys I kept the design quite simple ...... and not a touch of glitter or ribbon in sight!

Well that's it ..... all the shopping is finally done, just the bird to pick up tomorrow.  It's time to relax, get the mulled wine going and spend the evening with Mr Buble I think. 


It looks like the festive preparations are all getting too much for a little someone in our house ....


Thanks for popping by today.  I hope your festive plans are all coming together, and just incase I don't have chance to blog again ........ I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Lots of love and Festive Wishes
Linda
xx

1 comment:

Mrs.B said...

Wishing You and Yours a Wonderful Christmas.
Hugs, Avril xx