Thursday 27 November 2014

Happy Thanksgiving .....

Happy Thursday folks!

And a very Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and readers in the USA ..... I hope you share a wonderful day with family and friends.  It's time to eat, drink and be merry, and get ready for the run up to Christmas!


Hello and Welcome to my latest followers too ...... it's so nice to have you along.  Thanks for taking the time to visit.

It's been a busy week in the old craft room .........What's in the bag then? Hmmmm ........


You'll have to wait for the answer to that one.  It's being delivered later today so once I know that it's safe I'll show you.  I will say ....... someone's in for a treat though!

It's time to hit the shops today ....... Lauren's got the day off so we're going into town to see what we can find, then it's somewhere nice for lunch.

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy your Thursday!

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

No comments: