Wednesday 24 December 2014

The day before Christmas .......

Happy Christmas Eve!

Are you all excited?!!

Well, the shopping's all done, gifts are bought and wrapped, the festive cooking is well underway and I've ticked the last thing off the crafty 'To Do' list ....... my final tag of the year for Tim's 12 Tags of 2014 whoo hoo!!!  (a little bit earlier for once!)

I think December's tag has got to be my favourite ...... I love the new Prancing Deer die!


I won't go into all the details of how I created my tag ...... Tim has a fabulous, really easy to follow Step by Step guide over on his blog.  I pretty much followed it to the letter, just the odd change here and there ......


My background is a little different ..... I used the IndigoBlu Snowflake Lace for my wintry backdrop


I'm loving the Frosted Sheets too ...... they give such a nice effect when you emboss them.


The frosted look to the deer is so pretty when the light catches it.

 I added a few extra pieces of festive foliage to the bottom ......


And finished it off with the metal snowflake.

Tag number 12 all done and dusted!  I hope we're going to do it all again next year!

Right .... it's time for some lunch, then I've cranberry sauce to make,  Disney's Frozen to watch this afternoon with the little man, and THE book to read before bedtime ......


After we've put out the mince pie and nightcap for Santa, and the carrot for Rudolph of course.

Thanks for popping by ..... I know you all must be really busy.
Have a lovely day today ....... and Eat, Drink and be Merry over the festive season.  Enjoy time with family and friends and remember ..... the diet starts in January!!!

Cheeri Ho Ho Ho until next time .....

Linda
xx

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

You do tags so beautifully, Linda! Merry, Merry Christmas to you!

Redanne said...

It is my favourite tag too Linda and I love yours even more than mine! Hope you have a wonderful festive season! Hugs, Anne xx

Loll said...

Amazing tag Linda. I love everything about it. Loll xx