Sunday 25 October 2015

We're doing it all again ..... second release Blog Hop for Happy Little Stampers

Hi there folks!

Welcome to the second Happy Little Stampers Blog Hop.  We all had so much fun last time that we couldn't wait to do it all again.

Kylie's been working her socks off coming up with new stamp designs for you, and the Design Team have been busy playing (oops!) I mean working with the new stamps, creating fabulous inspiration pieces to show just how versatile these stamps are.

There's 6 .... yes 6! brand new sets of stamps ..... cute little images, beautiful scripts and lots of fabulous words and sentiments, covering every occasion .... craft stash must haves!


There's prizes up for grabs too (yeah!!)  To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is leave a comment on EACH of the designers posts and you could get your hands on a $50 gift certificate to spend in the HLS store ..... wouldn't that be nice!
There's plenty of time to join in the fun, the Hop is open until October 31st.  Just remember you need to visit EVERYONE in the Blog Hop and leave a comment to be in with a chance of winning ....... have fun and Happy Hopping folks!

I'm guessing you hopped here from the lovely Melissa's Blog.  Don't worry if you didn't, you can't get lost.  You'll find a complete list of the all the Blogs to visit at the end of this post including a link back to the start.


OK .... so here's what I've been up to. 
Let's start with the Fun Birthday Sentiments.  Lots of Birthday greetings in a mix of fabulous fonts.
Why not use them all .... or some of them anyway .......


I've used a mix of them here, stamped with different coloured inks to create a fun topper for a really quick and easy Birthday card 


Add a few sequins and a bit of sparkly thread and you're done


I added one of the stamps from Bold Birthday Sentiments (from the first stamp release) to finish off the front


and used the same set to decorate the inside ........


You don't have to use them all at once though ...... usually just one is enough.  I love this pretty font ..... perfect to add the finishing touch 


This was so easy .... the background was created using an acrylic block to stamp with ..... just apply coloured inks directly to the block, spritz with water and then stamp .... love the sort of watercolour effect that you get


Add a pretty die cut ....... I splashed a few dots of white acrylic paint onto the background too


and one of those fab sentiments ...... and you're done!


Next up ..... Thinking of You (my favourite!)  I love this set, the fonts are beautiful, the little butterflies are so sweet, the fancy script is perfect for creating backgrounds and there's also a couple of decorative images on there too.


Keep things clean and simple ...... a nice inky panel across the card and I used the pretty script to add a bit more interest


I made a simple tag using the same colours as the background ...... how beautiful is that font!


And finished off with the butterflies .....


A few ink splashes here and there ....... 


And I couldn't leave the inside blank now could I .....


A more elegant design now ..... a simple script panel, inked with a touch of Distress (Antique Linen) and edged with a gold pen



One of the beautiful sentiments .......


and a little decorative touch top and bottom of the script (these would look great embossed too, in a nice rich gold perhaps)


For a splash of colour I added the butterflies ..... stamped directly onto the card and then stamped again onto a piece of coloured card, cut out and overlaid ........ so pretty and delicate


Great on the inside too ......



Finally ....... I'm going a little festive ....... well the stamps do cover all occasions.


A nice CAS design using the Everyday Sentiments ........ love the large words in this set!

I simply stamped a few pretty snowflakes and added a touch of sparkle


Stamped a festive greeting using the Everyday Sentiments ....... you can put together loads of different sentiments depending on the occasion ...... 


They're great for both the front of your cards ...... and on the inside too 



Phew!!!  That was a long one ..... are you still with me? I do hope you enjoyed your visit and that you're feeling inspired!
All of the Happy Little Stampers stamps are available now on the website and the good news is, they ship worldwide!

Thanks for 'hopping' by.  You're next stop should be the lovely Birgit ...... hop on over and see more designs using the brand new HLS stamps.  Happy Hopping!

Cheerio until next time




Full Blog Hop List .... start to finish

Linda Walmsley (this is me!)

57 comments:

Kylie said...

Well, well, well. I never doubted you would pull this off. You certainly work well under pressure, my friend. I LOVE them all. They are seriously amaizng. Thank you xx

Melissa L. said...

Lovely group of cards, Linda. They are all beautiful!

One Scrappy Gal said...

I can't decide which I like the best! They are all great! I do love that white daisy. I must try to scrap lift that one!

Canonbury creations said...

WOW! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous, so classy! Love the way you decorated the inside too!
Val x

Gloria said...

Beautiful cards Linda!
You made many cards!
Great job!

Loll said...

Wow ... totally blown away with your cards Linda. I know you had to create in a short time frame (that's an understatement!), but you did an AMAZING job!! LOVE each and every card. Great post too! xx

LesLee said...

I love the cards... you did such and amazing card.. and your christmas one.. I love how it is carried in to the inside of the card. great job xx

Chrissie said...

These are all gorgeous Linda, you have been working really hard, it's rather difficult to choose a favourite from amongst such great stuff!
Chrissie

Carol said...

Wow Linda! You've worked wonders this weekend, these are gorgeous.....five fabulous designs. Carol x

Birgit said...

Beautiful cards Linda! So elegant and classy!

Joyce said...

Well, you were a busy girl. Love all the cards you made.

Bobbie Bluegill said...

Inside and out all of your cards are fabulous.

Bonnie said...

As always, Linda, you have wowed me with your creativity! You sure work well under pressure! I'm going to CASE all of these!

Linda said...

Thank you for the fabulous stamps Kylie x

Glennis F said...

Fabulous cards - I love them - thanks for introducing me to this hop

Christine Alexander said...

the text background is beautiful, definitly a CASE for the future.

Christine Alexander said...

love all the cards but the snowflake is CAS perfection.

New Creations said...

Oh, so beautiful! Your creations are stunning with beautiful inside too! Love them all!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Your cards are so pretty! I love the beautiful color combinations and their crisp, clean look!
Take Care!
Michele

sandie said...

Pure elegance! Love your use of the script stamp x

Inkyfingers said...

Wow Linda - you made it!! What a fabulous collection of cards and I love each and every one of them. You are so creative!
Hugs
Carol x

Mac Mable said...

Such a beautiful and inspirational collection of cards. Very creative, clever and the attention to detail is fabulous. I want to leave feedback on all your cards individually as they so inspirational to me but I would be here all day! x

stempelfrida said...

Oh my god, your cards are so great! Each of the designs is so full with nice ideas! And this comes on top of these gorgeous CAS designs! So lovely. Thank you for sharing. Creative regards from stempelfrida

nancy littrell said...

OMG Linda, your CAS style is so perfect for Kylie's new stamp sets. I love every single one of your beauties. I am sure Kylie was very pleased with your creations too. TFS

Ingrid said...

Linda, I love your cards! Those birthday ones are fabulous!! Love all the sentiments. ..and i can appreciate the time it took to stamp all those out! Great ink smooshing and i love that Thanks card!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

I like your clean style of cardmaking.

Toni said...

omg, these are all wonderful!!! absolutely all of them!

toni

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such pretty cards, Linda!

cm said...

Linda, I think YOU knocked your socks off in creating an incredibly array of amazing cards to showcase Kylie's new release! These are seriously incredible! I've shifted from having my eye on one or two sets to having an eye on allllll of them! WOW!
~c

BożenA said...

Wow, so many wonderful cards. In each of them there is something delightful! Enchanted me these little butterflies fluttering inside the card, or a great background, or this little tag and thread with sequins is a true masterpiece!
hugs,
BozenA

Sue D. said...

You have been very busy. I really like your first card and the additional words of "to you". That would have taken some time to complete the whole card.

Rahmat said...

Lovely makes, you have showcased the stamps beautifully on your cards.

Julie B said...

Fab cards Linda, looks like you've had a blast playing with them. :)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Beautiful cards, Linda! The Christmas one is stunning!

Unknown said...

I especially like your cards using the thinking of you set of stamps. Thank you.

CJ said...

You have veery nice cards. I really like your use of the new stamp sets. Thank you for sharing!

TaeEun said...

Fabulous cards! Love the birthday cards and how you stamped the inside of the cards too!

Susan said...

The Thinking of You set is my favourite too - I love what you did with it - great inspiration for me! I also love the snowflake one - a wonderful CAS Christmas card!

foleysfriend said...

Love all your cards; you did a great job highlighting the new release stamps. I bow down at your feet - that first card is stunning. I have tried on several occasions to do something similar and it has been extremely trying for me.

JosieD said...

I send a lot of b'day cards so the cards with B'day sentiment stamped in different colors is a quick way to make a great looking card. Plus the acrylic block stamping with the HLS sentiments is such a good-looking combo. Thank you for ideas.

Chanray said...

I love your gorgeous cards!

Chanray said...

love your cards with all the details ! It's stunning!

Unknown said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I can't say enough how beautiful they turned out with all the details.

Bobby said...

Fabulous set of cards, Linda.

Cathy said...

Very pretty cards, Cathy x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Absolutely adorable selection of cards Linda, you've certainly been working / playing hard with these sets. Love the colours and elegant designs and a perfect showcase here. x

MezzoKat said...

All are lovely, but that daisy with the watercolour effect just grabbed me!

Unknown said...

Love the daisy card. Really like that you show what's inside your cards. That's my favorite thing to do.

CreativSpirit said...

Love all of your beautiful cards.

gobarb26 said...

Great cards and the colors are really nice.

Unknown said...

Love all the cards but the snowflake is CAS perfection.

Queen-of-Cards said...

wow! so much inspiration here. Thank you !

susan.w said...

Hi Linda, it is very nice to meet you. This is my first visit to Happy Little Stampers and it is good to read that they ship worldwide because I have fallen for all six stamp sets! Thinking of you is certainly a very versatile stamp set and I understand why it has become a favourite. Thank you for all the inspiration, your cards are stunning. HLS has an extremely talented design team.

Ramohth aka Cardiac aka Jill said...

Love all of these but the droopy die-cut flower is my absolute favourite - simply gorgeous!! Thank you. These stamps are amazing.

Crafting Josie said...

All lovely but I particularly like the one with the daisy.

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous cards! I love the full of sentiments card!! Great stamps!!

Shawna said...

Your repetitive stamping is genius!! the watercolor background and stunning die cut magnificent!! Admiring your eye candy priceless!! Love all your creations.. great stamps!!