And welcome to my first DT post for the brand new STAMPlorations CAS Blog Challenge ..... whoo hoo!!
I'm so looking forward to this ........ another chapter on my crafty journey.
Challenge #1 is ........... Anything CAS Goes with an optional colour twist ...... SILVER
I'm a big fan of CAS as you probably know ...... sometimes 'less is more' just says it all. And, if you need a card in a hurry then it's definitely the way to go.
My inspiration piece for you today is really quick and easy, and suitable for so many occasions ...... just change the colour!
Reach for the Stars ..... and why not!!!
The sentiment comes from the STAMPlorations Noteworthy clear stamp set .... love this, a really nice font and a great collection of words .....
I simply stamped the saying in black then washed over the top with a very pale blue ink .... not sure this comes across well in the pictures but trust me .... it's there!
The stars have then been die cut from left over pieces of card, using the Sizzix Bigz die Crescent Moon & Stars from Tim Holtz.
You can see I've added in the optional twist of a touch of silver by using a piece of glitter card for one of the stars. I used a foam pad to attach this to the card to add a little bit of dimension.
OK now for the challenge details ........
- You can enter up to 3 cards ..... they must be CAS
- Your entries can be with or without the colour twist
- You don't have to use STAMPlorations products .... but it would be great if you did!
- The winner (randomly drawn) will receive a Gift Certificate to use in the STAMPlorations store ($15 if you've used STAMPlorations products on your entry, $10 if not)
- Also .... the DT will vote on a winner and top picks with the winner being invited to be a Guest Designer on a future challenge.
Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day.
Cheerio until next time