Thursday 7 December 2017

STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge .......

Happy Thursday .......

It's the 7th day of December and on the blog today ........ is the launch of the final STAMPlorations CAS Card challenge of the year


Usual theme of Anything Goes, and the perfect optional colour twist this month is ........ GOLD


I do like these Typografia stamps, they're perfect for making CAS cards ..... quick and easy too. 
Use the phrases on their own on your cards, they're a great size and look fab, or add a little more detail to the background as I've done here .......


I stamped the snowflakes first using Gold and Silver metallic inks .......


then I stamped the phrase over the top, and heat embossed it in gold

The Christmas phrases are lovely with gorgeous detail.  This is one of my favourites from the range ........Like Christmas


Check out the STAMPlorations Blog for all the challenge information and details of the prizes. You'll also find more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team on there today too.

Don't forget ..... there's a great Holiday Sale going on in the STAMPlorations store ..... Dec 1st to 31st.
 
Grab yourself some bargains while you can ..... call it an early Christmas present! 

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheerio until next time .....

1 comment:

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous gold and silver CAS Christmas card, Linda. Perfect design for last minute cards. TFS my friend and Happy Holidays. P.S. I love my Typografia Christmas stamps too:-) Hugs