Thursday 11 December 2014

Before the chaos starts ........

Good morning,

Just a quick post before I get stuck in to all the party prep for this evening.
I've already been to the butchers to collect my delicious Christmas spiced ham and the turkey breast is sat in the oven basting nicely! Just got the salads to do, pasta, potatoes, dress a side of salmon, sort out the nibbles and dips, Lauren's on with the Sushi and I've got desserts to make!!!  Eat your heart out Delia!!

Anyway .... I just wanted to let you know you can find me on the IndigoBlu DT Blog today ..... it's been a while!
I've been taking some time off from the DT but I wanted to do my last Step by Steps for the year on our regular Technique Day post ...... gives me a chance to wish all you IndigoBlu fans a Merry Christmas.  Pop over to the blog and see what I've been up to .......


Right ...... I'm off to the kitchen now ...... I may be some time!  The champagne may just get opened early .... I think I'm going to need it ..... Cheers!!

Thanks for popping by ...... have a fun Thursday!

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

2 comments:

joy said...

You are one busy gal, Linda! I am going over to see what you created for IndigoBlu.

Redanne said...

It looks beautiful Linda, hope you enjoy your get together! Hugs, Anne xx