Wednesday 24 February 2016

Barbara's back with new Clarity goodies .......

Happy Wednesday ......

It's the middle of another week ....... and at last, I've got a minute, or two, to blog!
We've had a busy few days .... but what's new! What with the usual weekend stuff, moving furniture for Chris (he's finally got his sofa's in), shopping with hubby ..... for him not me ..... which is always fun!!!
What is it with men and clothes!  It's a case of pop in one store ....... I'm looking for shirts oooh they look fine ...... I'll have these ..... let's go!  No browsing, no trying on. No going back for the first thing you saw after going in every other shop on the high street (not that there's that many in Douglas!!) And there's definitely no stopping for coffee, we have coffee at home!!!! It's much more fun shopping with girls!

I did get a nice meal out on Sunday though (and Friday come to think of it!) We've set ourselves a little challenge ........ to eat somewhere new each month, somewhere we haven't been before.
You know what it's like, you have your favourite restaurants and you always end up going to the same places ..... and more often than not choosing the same thing off the menu.  Well ....... because there's so many nice restaurants on the island it would be a shame not to try them all, so we're giving it a go!!!
It was Castletown's turn at the weekend ..... a place called Leonardo's.  It was lovely ..... nice Italian style food ..... delicious rosemary focaccia bread and yummy desserts (I saved room for one of those!) ..... bit overpriced on the wine but you expect that!  Definitely one to add to the list of places to go.
We need to decide where to go in March now.

Anyway ........ How's your week going?  Good I hope.

It's been all go in the old craft room too.  I've been preparing for a workshop at the weekend which should be fun, and I've also been playing  ooops! ........ working with some new Clarity goodies too.

Yes Barbara is back on our screens on Thursday ....... that's tomorrow! ........ on HOCHANDA (Sky 663/Freeview 39/Freesat817) at 11am, 3pm and again at 5pm.  I think I've got that right but you might want to double check it on the Clarity website or Barbara's Blog

There's some fab new stamps coming up ..... not giving too much away though, you'll have to tune in to the shows ........ or set the record button


There's a great new set of stamps ...... fun words with some fabulous little add on stamps ....... great for creating backgrounds


Perfect for doing quick and easy, fun cards ......


There's a really useful frame in there too!


Puzzled?  I do like a good jigsaw ....... something new to create your artwork on perhaps!

The rest of the DT have been busy too so there'll be lots of inspiration on the shows for you, and of course Barbara will be in action using the new products too.  So ......book your seat or set your Sky Box to record ...... and enjoy!

Thanks for popping by ...... have a great day!
It's back to the old craft room for me ....... more Design Team work to do.  It's Sweet Poppy stencils today .... my first lot of DT samples!!!!  Nervous? ...... Who me? .... You bet I am.  Let's just hope that Mr Mojo is in the mood to play nice.

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

1 comment:

Linda Page said...

Intrigued Linda. My machine is all set...you sound very busy..enjoy x