Thursday 4 October 2012

I'm a Perfect Pinky!

Afternoon all,

That's right, I am a Perfect Pinky - yeah!!
I got a lovey surprise this morning when I found out my entry was one of those chosen to receive the Pinky Badge for the last In the Pink Blog Challenge
Thank you so much girls.  My badge is now proudly displayed on my sidebar.

I've had a busy couple of days trying to get some DT samples finished for Craftwork Cards.  It's the GNPE  (Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza) this weekend over in Harrogate and I wanted to get some designs done for the stand at the show.  I can't be there myself (sigh!) but at least my projects will be.

Anyway, I finally got them in the post this morning, and they should be there tomorrow. 
Here's a few sneaky peeks of what was in the box I sent ........  If you want to see them in full, you'll have to check out the Craftwork Cards Blog.  I shall be doing my first post on there later this evening - nervous or what!  Some of the other Design Team members have already been posting on there and they've done a great job.  If you get the chance, please pop over and have a read.  

clean and simple cards

any occasion
ooh ....... a little bit of glitz


something special
create keepsakes


All the projects have been made using the new Craftwork Cards  Project of the Month Kit - 'Memory Lane' and it is sooo pretty.  As always you get loads in there, from card blanks right through to the finishing touches for your projects.  Can't say anymore than that ..... you'll have to read my CWC Blog Post (sorry!)
If any of you are going to the GNPE have a great time - I'm so jealous!   And say Hello to the girls on the Craftwork Cards stand.

Right, I'm off now to make a start on that first blog post (eek!) Wish me luck.

Bye for now

Linda
x

2 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Hi Linda, well Done with your new In the Pink badge...and I always love looking at your sneak peaks.. Have a good evening and will pop back soon. Hugs. X

Redanne said...

Congratulations on your Perfect Pinky award, I remember the card and it did have lots of pink! Love your sneak peeks, will go over and have a look at the full monty after this. I am missing all my favourite shows at the moment, usually go to GNPE and then call at Art From The Heart, but alas, not this time. I guess I will save some money - every cloud and all that! Crafty hugs, Anne x