Friday 10 May 2013

Friday Catch Up

Hi there,

Well, it's Friday, and it's my first blog post of the week - shame on me!  I'm rubbish at this at the moment.  I'll never get my followers to 100 if I don't give them something to follow!!!!
Speaking of which, I've put together some Blog Candy ........... my way of saying Thank You to you guys for taking the time, and supporting my little place in Blogland.

Lindy Lou's Blog Candy
One of you will receive this little bundle of some of my favourite things - there's some stamps (had to be!) one of my favourite Studio 490 stencils, lots of lovely embellies and a copy of this months Craft Stamper magazine, the best crafty read on the market (in my opinion).  You'll all be in with a chance, I just need to get to the magic number - 100.  That's just 2 more!!  Come on, you can do it!!

So, what's been going on this week?  Well, it's been all systems go in the old craft room.  Not only have I been busy playing working hard, but, I also decided to have a major clean up/sort out of the place!!!
Why, in the middle of doing show samples, I'll never know.  But, things were piling up in the rest of the house and Mr Postie wasn't helping.  What with week's latest craft purchases .......











 gorgeous new Design Team bundles arriving .....
(Just look at the new Tea Dance Collection from Craftwork Cards .......
 .......... how pretty is that!! Can't wait to get started with this one)

and ...... there's hubby's new found love of eBay!!!,  we're virtually on first name terms me and Mr. Postman.

Stephen has decided to start up an old hobby again and has been spending quite a bit of time (and money!) on eBay bidding for new bits and bobs.  The worrying thing is, he wants me to help him set it all up!!! Hmmmm ........ he reckons I'll be perfect for the job because it involves paints and stuff!
Not sure that painting WarHammer scenery and figures is as much fun as what I normally get up to in the old craft room.  Which, by the way, he's not sharing!!!   Oh, and he's also mentioned doing a guest spot on here!!!!!!  We'll see about that too. 

And, on that note ..... I must dash.  I've got my weekly blog post to do over at Creative Studios.  We've got 3 new DT members started this week and I can't wait to see their creations.  They'll be introducing themselves over the course of next week.  Please pop over and say Hi, I'm sure they'd love to hear from you.
Before I go, here's a little sneaky peek of this weeks creation from me ........ I've been playing with Sam's latest stamps again and some of the new products available from the website.

 If you want to see more check out the DT blog this afternoon.



This weekend is going to be a busy one.  My little bundle of gorgeousness arrives with his mum this evening.
Yes, Alex is back on the island for a few days, so what doesn't get finished in the old craft room today may have to be abandoned for a while, my attention will be needed elsewhere. Cake, peese Gannma - how can you resist!

Enjoy the rest Friday, and have a lovely weekend.

Cheerio for now

Linda
xx


7 comments:

Redanne said...

A lovely news filled post today Linda! I am sure it will not be long before you get to your 100 and are on the road to the next 100 too! Looking forward to seeing what you create with your new goodies. Hugs, Anne x

Redanne said...

Oops, sorry - meant to say - have a lovely weekend. A x

gardenpinks said...

Oh what a beautiful lot of new crafty things to play with. Yummmmm! I'll help you get it unpacked and play lol. Then another beautiful little package arriving to play with you and eat cake - he is scrumptious too :)
Have a great weekend and there will soon be 100 followers :)
Lynn xx

Clare with paint in her hair said...

We need to introduce the other halves to each other, mine does nerdhammer too, painting, building and playing battles.

Jo Rice said...

Hi Linda, love seeing your craft goodies and love seeing what you do with them even more.... Have a great weekend and enjoy your time with Alex......hugs. X

Maria Moorhouse said...

Hi Linda, new goodies look great, I look forward to seeing what you create. Isn't Alex getting big, time flies. Shame you couldn't join us at Port Sunny but I know your a busy bee. Enjoy your few days with Lauren and Alex.xxx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Linda, just catching up - you're not the only bad blogger!
I'm sure you will make the 100 followers, you always have lots of inspiration, look forward to seeing what you create with your new goodies.
Great make on the Creative Studio Blog.
Hope you had a great weekend.
Avril xx