Friday 24 May 2013

I'm leaving ..... on a jet plane

Hi there,

Just a quick post from me this morning.
The old craft room door is offically CLOSED for two weeks (sigh!)
The suitcases are packed - finally, everything's been crossed off the list. All we need to do now is to get to the airport on time.

This is where I'll be for the next 14 days ..........


Before I dash off though I've one more thing to share with you ......... this month's ATC's for the regular monthly swap over on Julie's Blog.
A group of us send off our ATC's to Julie who then sorts through them and kindly sends out the swaps.  Simple.
Each month we have a theme to follow.  This month it's ....... Pastel Colours

This is what I've sent .......

I've finally got around to using some of my new JOFY stamps which I've had for ages and just haven't had the time to play.
These little mini ones (JM 09, 10 & 11) are perfect for making ATC's, they're just a nice size.


I stamped the images onto white card, coloured them using my Distress markers and then cut around the edge leaving a small border. I've stamped the images again and cut out various bits to layer and add a bit of dimension

A touch of Glamour Dust adds a bit of sparkle here and there, and there's also a touch of glossy accents too.


They've each been mounted onto a piece of card that's been inked with matching Distress ink and stamped using the mesh from one of the large JOFY stamp sets (JOFY 12).  Then attached to an ATC sized piece of black cardstock.   The words are from the  JOFY 11 set of stamps.  There's loads of seperate words on this set, so you can put them together however you like, make your own sentiments.  Really useful.

Well that's about it from me.  It's nearly time to leave for the airport. 

Don't worry I will pop in and say Hi over the course of the next two weeks.  My regular weekly DT posts for Indigo Blu and Creative Studios will also be there, (I've been given a pass for today on Creative Studios.  Sam thought I may be a little busy).   You'll also find a  little something from me on the Craftwork Cards Blog next Tuesday.  See, it's not all relaxing and enjoying myself while I'm away.

Thanks for popping by today.  
Avere un bel fine settimana. (Have a lovely weekend)
Ciao per ora (bye for now)


Linda
xx

6 comments:

Redanne said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous ATCs Linda, I do so love those JOFY stamps too. Have fun!! Will be thinking of you soaking up the sun........ Hugs, Anne x

Sue said...

Gorgeous ATC's Linda, I love these stamps and they look beautiful in the pastel's. Enjoy your time away, and just think, your craft room is all tidy and ready to go when you get back! xx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...super gorgeous little cuties Linda, love these stamps...enjoy your hols...Melxx :)

Jo Rice said...

Gorgeous ATC's Linda....have a fantastic holiday....must catch up when you get back...holiday hugs....X X

Zippy said...

Fab ATC's and lovely colours. Have a wonderful holiday! xxx

Michelle said...

Wow! These are fabulous! I love the colors and dimension. Gorgeous!