Monday 24 June 2013

Monday again ......... and time for a winner

Morning everyone,

Happy Monday!  Hope you've all had a good weekend.  I've spent most of mine avoiding the rest of the family ....... they've got the dreaded lurgy!  There's been a lot of coughing and sneezing going on, so I'm keeping well out of the way.   I think Lauren started it all off last weekend when she came over, (what a nice sharing family we are).   I'm probably speaking too soon, but I've managed to avoid it so far, let's hope it stays that way.  The craft room door is staying firmly closed for now, with me on the inside!

First job this week is to announce the winner of the Create a Wreath Kit from my post last Thursday, as part of the Craftwork Cards UK/US  Blog Hop.
All the names were put into a hat .......
 and the winner was chosen at random (my son picked it out)

and the winner is .......... (drunmroll please) ............
It was the first comment on my blog post frommm ........  

 Lizzy

Well done Lizzy!

Please email ...... info@cratftworkcards.com with your postal address, and your prize will soon be on it's way - enjoy!
You'll find a full list of all last weeks winners, both in the UK and the USA, over on the Craftwork Cards blog  tomorrow.  Have you been lucky too?

Speaking of tomorrow, it's also my day to post on the Craftwork Cards blog.
I've been busy playing (oops!  there I go again) I mean ..... working with, the new Craftwork Cards Goody Boxes.  I was lucky enough to get all 3 just before I went away on holiday, and this is the first time I've had chance to have a look at what's in them.
They're great value for money, there's load in there.  The one I've been using is the Happy Days box ....
here's what you get inside ........

20 cards and envelopes
Brand new Happy Days 8x8" paper pack
Messages
Message bands
Ribbon
Diecuts
Flowers
Candi
Wow!  It's a really colourful selection, great designs, nice and bright for all those summer projects.  Here's just a few quick and easy card ideas ......


Do you like the pretty bows?  Aren't they cute?  They're available in a die cut Paper Bows pad that's absolutely full of them - 144 in fact!!!

They come in two sizes (you can see both on my cards),

the large one ....


and the smaller version
There's lots of different designs that all co-ordinate with the current Goody Boxes, and they are so simple to put together.  Definitely a must have, I think.

If you check out the Craftwork Cards Blog tomorrow, you'll find more of my designs using this kit.
I suppose I'd better get a wriggle on and get everything finished.

Before I dash off though, I'd like to say Hello and Welcome to my latest followers.  It's nice to see the number's still growing.  I really do appreciate you all taking the time to share my crafty journey.  It's nice to know I'm not talking to myself! 
Thanks for popping by today.   Have a great Monday, and enjoy the rest of your week.
Cheerio for now

Linda
xx

5 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Hi Linda, sorry to hear that you have a house full of germs....I do hope you manage to avoid them....good reason to stay in your craft room....not that you need one...I love to see your work and share in your journey....have a good week...Jo. X

Lizzy said...

Hi,I was so pleased and surprised to find that I had won the wreath kit! Thank you so much. I am looking forward to having a play with it and will be checking back over the blog hop for inspiration! Thanks again, Lizzy x
P.S. Love your blog!

Linda said...

Thanks Lizzy. Enjoy your wreath kit. xx

Anonymous said...

Your bows looks so cute, who's the manufacturer? I haven't seen any of these in the US and I had to make my own template! Love all the colors and patterns!

Thanks for sharing!

Christine Barker
www.ScarletCalliope.com

Linda said...

Thanks for your comment Christine.
The bows are by Craftwork Cards. It's a pad of 144 die cut bows in 2 sizes, in lots of different designs. Here's the link to the UK website ...... http://craftworkcards.co.uk/products/3235/paper-bows-pad.html
You can buy their products in the US too, here's a link to the US Blog ...... http://craftworkcardscandi.blogspot.co.uk/
Hopefully you'll be able to find out stockists.
I also have a die for this shape of bow - it's by Die-namics and its called 'Beautiful Bows' www.mftstamps.com
Hope this helps.
Linda xx