Saturday 31 May 2014

Quick! Quick! Quick!

Evening all,

It's the last day of May (last few hours actually!) so that can only mean one thing ...... it's that time again when I've been frantically searching through all my stash to see what I have and haven't got off the recipe list for my Tim Tag.  What a challenge it's been this month .... so many choices to make .... I'm not good at making decisions (ask hubby!), especially quick ones.  But time's running out so let's get on with it .......

Tim's Tag for May ......


and here's my version .....


Why I'm always doing this on the last day of the month who knows ....... maybe June will be different (yeah right! maybe NOT!)

Anyway, this was fun to do ...... it made me look through all those boxes of metal trinkets and charms, you know the ones that we all collect, to use on those 'special' cards and projects but, when it actually comes down to it ..... we can never bring ourselves to use.  Well ...... here's a few bits and bobs ..... like my last Idea-ology crown (need to replace those ...... fast!!)


One of Tim's fabulous metal Arrows (love those!), and a cute little resin heart, that's had a touch of the Treasure Gold treatment (I actually made a mould of this before I attached it to my tag ..... now I can make some more!)

I had to have a key on there somewhere too ......


And I made my own little pendant charm using one of the Botanical Remnant Rubs covered with a clear dome from the Idea-ology Cash Keys


You'll find details of all the techniques used, and how to put a tag like this together over on Tim's blog, including what you can do with the fabulous new ShadowPress Debossing Folders .......


How cool are these!!

Anyway, I suppose now that the tag is actually finshed I should get it onto the challenge site before the time runs out completely.

Thanks for popping by ...... I'd like to say Welcome to my latest followers too .... thank you for taking the time to visit, it's so nice to have you with me.

Enjoy your evening (what's left of it!) and the rest of the weekend.

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

1 comment:

Redanne said...

Hi Linda, your tags are always worth waiting for and this one is no exception, it is beautiful! Anne xx