Tuesday 9 December 2014

Baby it's cold outside ......

Happy Tuesday folks,

What a day!!!!  The wind is whistling, the rain is pouring ...... and it's freezing!!!  And by the sound of the weather forecast it ain't getting any better ..... not this week anyway!  All the ferries have been cancelled for the rest of the week ..... good job my cupboards are well stocked!
The answer is stay at home, stay toasty and warm and watch it all through the window.  The only problem is I do have to go out this evening.  We're hosting a party on Thursday and I need to get the food ..... no ferries mean no deliveries so hopefully I can get what I need!


Speaking of parties ..... Saturday night was a winter wonderland at the Poker Stars Christmas Party


The marquee was stunning!  Lots of twinkling lights and crystal chandeliers ......


The food was amazing, the champagne was flowing all evening so as you can imagine, my Sunday was a little late in starting ...... a bit of a bad head!  But we had a great night ..... Poker Stars certainly know how to party!  And like I've said, we'll be doing it all again on Thursday!!

The old craft room hasn't been open much lately,  I haven't had any time to play.  I was in there last night though, with my 'Santa's Little Helper' hat on ....... did you know that I'm friendly with the man in red?  Oh yes ..... I have the very important job of updating his LIST each year, you know the one I mean, the Naughty or Nice list.


Well it's all been done ...... ready for his visit at the weekend, to the Poker Stars Kids Party ....... what a busy man he is!


This was the little man with him last year ...... see he's got the List!

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day, and stay warm!

Cheerio until next time ......

Linda
xx


PS  I've just realised that this is my 500th Blog Post ...... WOW! how did I miss that!!  
A BIG thank you to all my followers for reading each and every one one ...... I hope you enjoy visiting as much as I enjoy blogging!  Here's to the next 500!! xx

1 comment:

Redanne said...

Wow, happy 500th Linda!! It is always a pleasure to come over and see what you are up to... we have had snow forecast for tomorrow, we will just have to wait and see. Hope the ferries are not stopped for too long. Hugs, Anne xx