Sunday 22 November 2015

Ta Dah!!!!!! ......... Tag # 12 .....

Happy Sunday morning ......

You don't hear that very often on here do you!  Sunday is usually the day for a nice lie in for me but not this week.  No .... it's a nice early start 'cos I'm off out for a crafty day with the girls!!
No slaving in the kitchen making Sunday lunch for everyone ...... mine's all done, and the craft bag is packed ...... not sure I've got everything I need but hey .... we're in Jill's craft room today so if I've forgotten anything there's no doubt that it'll be in there somewhere!!!
Now all I need to do before I go is share my final tag for Loll's 12 Tags of Christmas event which comes to a close later today.

As usual, I'm on the last minute ....... but I couldn't miss the final one now could I .... so here it is ....


Another weathered background ....... this is one that didn't quite crackle enough all over when I was doing the last tag, but you know me, I never throw anything away (there's another one lying around on my desk too ready for a future project)



Crackle background, using PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints along with their Crackle Glaze.
Then I stamped the gorgeous Clarity Lone Spruce tree using a green Archival ink onto one side of the tag


I added some torn bits of card to the bottom to create some dimension and gave then a touch of fine crystal glitter


I die cut the fabulous Tim Holtz stag from chipboard ... I actually cut two and glued them together for added depth.
It was then given a coat of paint and finished off with a little Distress Ink around the edges to add some shading (Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain)



I stamped and embossed in white, some pretty snowflakes onto the background and also onto the back of the deer.
Some fine crystal glitter onto the antlers and of course the famous red nose finish him off nicely


Again ......  not wanting to waste anything ..... I came across the words on my desk, already stamped and embossed (left over from a previous tag no doubt!) A touch of Weathered Wood Distress Ink around the edge, matted onto a piece of co-ordinating card and voila! ...... tag is done!


Phew! ........ that's all 12.
Why not pop over to Loll's blog and take a look at all the fabulous tags that have been entered into this year's event.  Or ...... if you've not already joined in the fun there's still a little time left to play along. There's some fab prizes up for grabs too.  Mind you I wouldn't want the job of choosing the winners ....... good luck with that one Jeremy!!!

Thanks again to Loll for hosting this fabulous event and for inviting me to be one of this year's Guest Designers ....... it's been fun!!

Oh well .... must dash .... PJ's and slippers is not the ideal outfit for a day crafting ..... not in someone else's craft room anyway!

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy your Sunday.

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx 

PS  ...... almost forgot!  I'm also linking this up to the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge where the theme is TAG


and also the HLS Christmas Challenge because their theme is also TAGS


Cheerio (again!) xx

16 comments:

Bonnie said...

I LOVE the background and how you've done your reindeer, Linda! You have done 12 fantastic tags! WOW!

Inkyfingers said...

Another fabulous tag Linda and you magnificent stag looks as though he is about to leap into the distance. Wonderful details!
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers Challenge.
Hugs
Carol x

nancy littrell said...

Love your last 12 Tags of Christmas Tag Linda:-) I am so happy I subscribed to your blog so I could get All the Deets to your beautiful tags. I love your designs and sense of Fun ! Have a great time with the girls today :-) Hugs, Nancy

Glennis F said...

Lovely tag! Have a fun day and say Hi to Jill for me

Loll said...

Beautiful finish for your twelve tags for this year Linda. :) LOVE that weathered background, and the glitter accents you've added to the pretty stamped tree, snow, and reindeer. Lots of fantastic elements on this amazing tag. Thanks so much for sharing this tag ... and all your other wonderful creations at my tag event. Have a fun day of crafting with your girls! xx

!neke said...

It is a beauty, he likes to jump of the tag !

Redanne said...

I think the crackle background looks wonderful Linda, it looks like wood and the stag looks superb against the crackle and his red nose is so cute! Hugs, Anne xx

reclaimed wood dining table uk said...

Wow! I really love the glitters! You background looks beautiful!

Julia Aston said...

what a great tag! love the pretty embossings on your deer and background!

Pam Sparks said...

Gorgeous tag Linda! Elegant...perfect!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is just beautiful, Linda! Such an elegant tag!

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for the instructions and techniques used on this gorgeous tag. The attention to detail is fabulous, as is that cute reindeer. Love the colours, the background and the snowflake on the deer, just gorgeous x

Susan said...

Love the way you stamped the snowflake on the deer and added the glitter to its antlers. A beautiful tag! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

BożenA said...

This is just beautiful. Such an elegant tag!
Thank you for joining the challenges of the November HLS :-)
hugs,
BozenA DT HLS

Pawsitively Creative said...

Beautiful tag and stag! That crackle background looks like weathered wood and lends a certain air of the outdoors to this wonderful tag. Awesome sauce design! ~Niki

Carol said...

A gorgeous tag Linda. Thanks for joining in both HLS tag challenges. Carol x