Thursday 31 December 2015

Out with the old and in with the new .......

Happy New Year's Eve,

The last day of 2015 ..... it's not been a bad year, except for the weather!!  It's bucketing it down here and it's blowing a hoolie again ..... might need my winter coat over the little black dress this evening!

Let's finish what we started yesterday ,,,,, grab a cuppa and take a look at some of my favourite bits from the last six months (again, any links will take you to the original post if you fancy a read).

July ...... a bit of a busy month.  We had big birthdays, a wedding and an anniversary, another trip across to the UK, the Clarity retreat ..... no wonder this year seems to have flown by!!

Hubby was 50! ......


I made a  beautiful Keepsake Box for my nephew's wedding .....


and it was a special month over at Less is More too ....


On to August ...... when I joined the Clarity Design Team ..... whoo hoo!!


Busy with lots of other DT stuff too ..... Craft Stamper .....

(still love my pencils)

but I did find time to play along with some of my favourite Blog challenges ..... like Happy Little Stampers


We're into September now ..... 
Had fun with a canvas ......


A little bit of Clarity ......


And I was part of the Happy Little Stampers Blog Hop .... showcasing Kylie's first stamp release 


Oh .... and the little man started school .....


On to October ...... 
We had a fab challenge month on the Craft Stamper Blog ....... we had to decorate ATB's, a first for me (Artist Trading Blocks)


It was Paper Piecing over at Happy Little Stampers ......


And it was time to get festive with Clarity .....



Nearly at the end .... November .......

Christmas was on it's way and the lovely Loll hosted her 12 Tags of Christmas event.  I was a Guest Designer and I also played along each day ..... you know I love my tags!! 

 Day 3

Day 7  

I also joined the DT for a brand new challenge over at Happy Little Stampers ..... Mixed Media so some of the tags were entered into that too ......

 Day 11 

Day 12

It wasn't all Christmas though ..... I had some fun playing with Masterboards


for the challenge over at Craft Stamper  something I'd done previously with a workshop


Well .... we're almost done.  We've reached December ...... let the festivities begin!

The month started with a bit of Clarity .... and another tag!!


Lots of Christmas projects .....



An afternoon workshop making last minute cards ......


And another new DT position ...... the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge team


Phew!! ..... are you still with me. What a year ..... and it looks like 2016 is going to be a busy one!! 

Thanks for popping by today ....... and thank you for all your lovely comments and support over the past year.  Hopefully you've enjoyed your visits and I look forward to sharing time with you again next year.

All that's left is for me to wish you all a very Happy, Healthy New Year .... all the best for 2016!!!  If you're out celebrating tonight ... have fun and stay safe.

MWAH!!! 
XX

See you all in 2016 ...... Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

4 comments:

!neke said...

Like your post for to day !!!!!
Happy New Year !
To all of you !!!
Ineke XXX

Kath said...

A fabulous collection of projects. I love your work and look forward to seeing a lot more in 2016.
Happy New Year.
Kath x

Glennis F said...

Happy new Year to you as well

Darnell said...

You've had a really outstanding year of amazing creations, Linda!! I always enjoy my visits and usually leave with drool running down my chin, inspired by your incredible talent! I wish you a happy, healthy, and crafty new year!! Mwah and Hugs, Darnell