Thursday 16 February 2017

Party Time .........

Happy Thursday .......

Well today's the day ......... we're moving!!
All the furniture is finally going to the new place ..... I can't wait until we're all settled in.
By the time you read this I'm hoping that the bulk of it's done .... and I'm busy unpacking boxes.

 I've got a quick reminder for you of this month's STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge ........


It's Anything Goes ..... anything CAS that is, with the optional colour twist .... HOT PINK!

I've gone all girly today with a collection of pretty party dresses ..... one of the stamps from the STAMPlorations Party Girl


I stamped the first dress in the centre using a pink Memento ink, made a mask and covered the image then stamped the dress again either side, this time with Black Versafine ink


I added in the hangers, from the same stamp set and then coloured the centre dress with Picked Raspberry Distress ink
I added a touch of glitter glue to give it some sparkle ....... well, a party dress always needs a little sparkle I think ....


I then finished off with a couple of sentiments from the STAMPlorations Party Time! ..... one on the outside


and a little something on the inside too .........


Check out more fabulous inspiration for this month's challenge from the rest of the Design Team over on the STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge Blog

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day.
Hopefully I'm disappearing under a pile of empty boxes by now ..... putting everything back in it's place.  Let's hope nothing's got broken!

Cheerio until next time

4 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Good luck with the move and such a pretty card x

Redanne said...

A beautiful card Linda. I hope you are in and enjoying a nice glass of wine to celebrate the move..... Anne xx

Ina G said...

What's nicer than going to a party dressed in a pretty pink dress with sparkle? Super cas card Linda. Hope your unpacking is going well. Don't forget to have a coffee break!

nancy littrell said...

Good luck on your moving Linda. Your card is so pretty and sweet. Love how you added glitter to your pink dress. TFS Hugs..