Thursday 31 August 2017

The wait is nearly over ...... for some things

Happy Thursday folks .....

The last day of August ........ what happened to the rest of the month!?!

Just a quick post today.  How's your week been ...... are you GoT (Game of Thrones) fans?  OMG! I've just one thing to say .... March 2019 ..... really!!!!!!

I'm sorry I've nothing crafty to share today ..... there's lots of other stuff going on at the moment!   This is happening today ......


Yes .... Chris's pub opens it's doors again for business, and it would be rude not to go and wish them well now wouldn't it.

I'm on Grandma duties today ..... learning all about Pokemon!  The little man is here seeing as his mummy is busy running around helping Chris with the final touches ..... although she did pop in for a little while, she brought me her new shirts to iron .... as if I haven't got enough to do!!! She says I do them so much better than she does ....... yeah OK!

Both kids are going to be working together now ........ Chris, the Manager, and Lauren is joining his team as his Assistant Manager.  Good luck to them both ...... I know they'll be a great team!

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day.
It's dinner out with hubby later, and then off to the Prospect ...... it could be a late start in the morning!

Cheerio until next time

6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Good luck for the re-opening and hope all goes well and enjoy yourselves tonight!!! Parcel came today from Silent Pool Gin and glasses so wanted to thank you for the introduction to it!!! x

Redanne said...

I love Game of Thrones!!! Not sure I can wait that long, the last episode was amazing! Best wishes to your son, hope it is a huge success. Hugs, Anne xx

Linda said...

Now I'm jealous .... I so want some Silent Pool glasses. I keep hinting but no-one seems to be listening! I'll just buy my own I think! Enjoy .... I'm sure you will ... Cheers! xx

Mac Mable said...

Yes they are pretty special and a 'good' size to get lots in x The Prospect is looking fabulous, classy and so smart x You must be so proud of your two kids? x

Linda said...

We had a great night at the re-opening .... everything went well and everyone approves of the new luck. And Yes .... I'm one very proud mum!! xx

Loll said...

Congrats to your son on the re-opening of his pub. I took a look at the pictures on Facebook ... great job. Amazing design and looks like a comfy place for a pint (or 2 or 3 ...). :) Nice that he has his sister working there too. xx