Tuesday 8 May 2018

More brand new products coming soon from Uniko Studio .....

Happy Tuesday to you ......

Ooops ...... sorry, I'm a little late today with the Uniko Studio new release introductions.  Family life got in the way of me spending any time in the craft room yesterday, so I had a few things to finish off this morning.

We're all back on track now I think ...... the Bank Holiday hasn't helped at all though, there's still too much to do before the weekend!!!

I've got a quick look at two new Uniko stencil designs for you ........ Party Confetti

and a pretty Stylised Floral.


Remember the Confetti Background Block stamp from the last release, well now there's a fab stencil ........ another way to create this fun party design


I masked off the edges around a square piece of card, slightly smaller than 6x6 inches,  and then used Distress Oxides inks in various colours, through the stencil to create a pretty rainbow effect


I used one of the stamps from the Birthday Sentiments set from the last release to stamp part of my greeting across the center of the stenciled card.


I then used the Happy from Simply Said Blocks, and Wishes which is part of one of the sentiments from the new Simply Said Blocks II, I stamped them in two of the colours from the background, fussy cut them and attached them with foam pads

A touch of glitter here and there adds a little sparkle


The new Stylised Flowers is such a pretty design, it was a shame not to used the whole thing .... so I did


The full stencil fits beautifully on a 6x6 inch square card.

I simply blended Distress Inks through the stencil ..... nothing fancy, no special technique


I did use one of the tiny stamps from the new Bee Happy set to fill in the centers of the flowers ...... I think little stamps like this are so useful.

A simple sentiment added to the bottom .....


And I couldn't resist adding in a couple of those cute little busy bees


Well .... that's Day 4 of Introductions done ..... and we're not finished yet! Check out the Uniko Blog for a full New Release Schedule.  You'll also find links on there to the rest of the Design Team and our lovely Guest Designer,  we've all been busy playing working with these brand new products.

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day.

I hope you all had a good Bank Holiday weekend.  At least the weather was kind to us .... we had a lovely BBQ again yesterday and then hubby and I sat out and watched the sun go down


Unfortunately though we're back to the mist and the rain today and it's not looking good for the rest of the week.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed the weathermen have got it wrong ..... I'm on the boat on Saturday ..... I don't want it bumpy!!!
Yes there's only 4 more sleeps until Port Sunlight ....... are you going?

Cheerio until next time .....

6 comments:

Redanne said...

Lovely stencils and I love how you used them. I hope to be going to Port Sunlight, no doubt we will bump into each other at some point! Anne xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Gorgeous colour combo on the first one Linda and simply oozing PARTY fever! I'm loving how you added the mini 'happy' sentiment to all those floral centres on the second one. Another fab example of your inky blending and design techniques. Catch up with you on Saturday. x

Lindsey said...

Great party feel with the multicoloured confetti stencil - really fun! Lovely blending with the yellows & pinks x

Deborah Frings said...

They are so pretty! Love the rainbow colours on the confetti card, and the way you've stamped happy in the centre of each flower. Great work. xx

Sue D said...

I like the pretty colors on your stenciled backgrounds.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh wow !! Your first card is so joyful !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]