Sunday 2 September 2018

Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge .......

Happy Sunday evening to you ......

And welcome to September! 
We've had a lovely weekend ........ I hope you have too.
 
Hubby arrived home from his business trip on Wednesday last week ..... a day earlier than planned which was nice.  Jet lag wasn't too bad either, he was back in work on Thursday.  Me, being the domestic goddess that I am (yeah right!) had his bags unpacked, all the washing done, dried, ironed and hanging back in the wardrobe in less than 24 hours of him arriving home!!! Doesn't take long to get back to normal!

It's the beginning of a new month so, that means a whole bunch of new Blog Challenge themes.
Over on the Happy Little Stampers Blog this months Watercolour Challenge is already underway, and tonight sees the start of their CAS challenge.


As you can see the theme is ....... Wild! 
I immediately thought of wild animals and was inspired by these two little guys, (or girls maybe ...... who knows), that seem to enjoy spending time running wild round our garden.


We're getting quite attached to them now.


I love rabbits and hares ..... and couldn't resist this little guy from Woodware. 
I've simply stamped him with a grey ink and then used ZIG Markers to colour him.  Really easy, and very Clean and Simple.


A few ink splatters here and there on the background .....


and the sentiment, which comes along with him, stamped across the bottom .....


I don't know about you, but I'm finding a few of those lately!!

I can't wait to see what you all make of this month's challenge .....  go on, go wild!  and I'll see you in the gallery!

As with all the HLS Challenges, there's a $20 Gift Certificate for the winner and, if they've used HLS stamps on their project then the prize is doubled!!

Happy stamping!

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your evening.

Cheerio until next time .....

10 comments:

Julie B said...

Love the sentiment Linda, a great combination with the image. :)

Jane said...

Oh that’s fabulous! Amusing without being rude!

cm said...

Simply fabulous! The sentiment for me would read: More gray hares *grin*
Hugs~carol

Darnell said...

Those real and really cute bunnies are stealing your card's thunder, Linda! But not entirely! I love your punny gray hare card!! Hugs, Darnell

Macimbalo said...

So funny!!! Love your card, I think I need that sentiment and "hare" - AWESOME!!!

Redanne said...

Those bunnies are so sweet, much better I think than having a pet pidgeon (named Percy) who has a poorly wing and roosts in our garden... I love hares too and your card is adorable, I love the sentiment, it is brilliant for the hare! Anne xx

Mrs.B said...

Brilliant card, that hare is fabulous and what a great sentiment.
Just had a catch up of what I've missed while away and I see you've succumbed to the Glorious Bouquet, well done!
Avril xx

Sue - said...

Love your card, especially the sentiment!

BożenA said...

I totally understand you, Linda! Who does not love a bunny? I love the ascetic form of the card, this image and sentiment complement each other perfectly. When I look at the rabbit, I see its slightly pink face. Wonderful :-)
BożenA xx

Kylie said...

wild bunnies in your yard? How adorable!!! I love your card and can totally relate. Grey hairs, arghhh! xx