Wednesday 28 November 2018

Let it Snow Artist Trading Coins .........

Happy Wednesday .......

A very wet, and very windy Wednesday here in the Isle of Man .... or as we say over here 'it's blowing a hoolie!!'  I have to go out in it later too, not looking forward to that!

Let's quickly talk Artist Trading Coins again shall we ......... circular pieces of artwork, measuring two and a half inches in diameter, and like ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) they are made to swap.
If you haven't made any yet, trust me when you do you'll be hooked!

Here's set number three ....... Let it Snow! made for a Christmas Swap that's currently going on on Facebook ...... 


They're made from little MDF circles, painted with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylic Paints, and then I've stamped and heat embossed the snowflakes (from Tim Holtz Swirly Snowflakes) using a sparkly white embossing powder ......


The words (from the Happy Little Stampers Let it Snow stamp set) have been stamped using Black Versafine ink and heat embossed in clear, so that the ink is set and won't smudge


And I've finished off by adding a few dots of White Enamel Accents onto the backgrounds


Why not check out the Facebook group and join in the Christmas swap.

I'm also sneaking in before the deadline for November's Country View Crafts Challenge which is all about Artist Trading Coins.

Thanks for popping by ...... enjoy the rest of your day. 
I'm off into town shortly ...... I won't be staying long!  Well, I have a date with Mr Buble and this to decorate when I get back ...


It's been up since Monday so I think it's time it was filled with pretty baubles don't you!

Cheerio until next time ......

2 comments:

Redanne said...

I am getting slightly hooked on the ATCoins, your Christmas ones are gorgeous! I am really looking forward to seeing your tree decorated... xx

Deborah Wainwright said...

Oh I love these! Great colours and I’m a bit partial to snowflakes lol Thanks for playing along with us at Country view Crafts, hugs Debsxx