Friday 4 January 2019

Let's get this year's Craft Stamper Blog challenges underway ......

Good morning!
Happy Friday to you ......

It actually feels like it should be earlier in the week ....... so fingers crossed it is Friday!
It's what happens when the other half takes extra holidays at Christmas .... I never know what day it is.  Things should be back to normal on Monday though ..... I hope!

It's the first Friday of the month, the first one of 2019 in fact,  and you know what that means .... oh yes, it's the Craft Stamper Blog Challenge

As always the theme is Anything Goes ..... just as long as there is some actual rubber stamping on your project .... easy!

We're starting the year with a great prize for the Challenge winner ......


A fabulous Prima Art Daily bundle ....... 2 gorgeous stamp sets, and one pack of amazing sentiments ..... a great addition to anyone's stash.
There'll also be the usual Design Winner too, chosen by the DT.   So come on, join in the fun and create something fabulous to start the year!

Need a little inspiration to get you started? ...... well, Trish, our lovely editor, has put together a Craft Stamper Best of 2018 post for you.  That's one project from each of the Design Team, from the whole of last year, chosen by Trish herself.  That's going to be some post!
Check out the Craft Stamper Blog and take a look at what she's chosen ..... I can't wait to see!
This was one of my favourites ..... a cute little AT Block from way back in February


Thanks for popping by ....... enjoy the rest of your day, and have a great weekend.
And don't forget ..... it you haven't taken your Christmas decorations down yet they need to be away by tomorrow (the 5th)
I don't know about you but I'm ready to get the house back to normal.  I've just got the main tree to take down later,then I'm done.  Although I must say I do miss the twinkling lights ..... maybe I'll leave just one small set somewhere!

Cheerio until next time .....

1 comment:

Redanne said...

Ha, ha Linda, I haven't known what day it is since before Christmas, but glad to hear it is Friday! I love chunky ATBs, it was a great choice. Have a good weekend! Hugs, Anne xx