Tuesday 5 February 2019

There's a brand new release on the way from Uniko .......

Happy Tuesday ......

I said it was going to be a busy week!

Breaking news!!! As part of the 7th birthday celebrations going on at Uniko, there's a brand new release on it's way ....... whoo hoo!!
That means more gorgeous new craft stash,  and I've got a little tease for you of what to expect.
There's six fabulous new stamp sets .......


You can never have too many sentiments ...... and oooh! there might just be matching dies for one of these sets too!

Some really useful backgrounds .......



And of course the new release wouldn't be complete without some pretty new florals now would it!


Did somebody mention matching dies again!!!

If you're thinking I've lost the plot (again!) .... and that's only five new stamp sets well, there is one more but, you'll have to wait a little longer for that ....... it's a special one!

There is also a brand new stencil design though  ......  I can see this one becoming a favourite.


Over the next few days we'll be taking a closer look at the new release, and it will all be available to purchase on the Uniko website, on Monday 11th February at 9pm (GMT)
Get those shopping lists ready!

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day, and I'll see you again tomorrow.
I'm off to the dentist later .... oh joy!  Nothing major, just the regular check up and stuff.  My dentist is lovely but, I wish I was going somewhere else!!!

Cheerio until next time .....

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Looks like a wonderful new release Linda. I love the font on the words! Anne xx

Jackie Elliott said...

Interesting goodies, looking forward to seeing our makes.