Friday 1 March 2019

Pinch and a punch for the first of the month! .......

Happy Friday!

Welcome to March.  I know ........ what happened to February?!!
This last week or so has flown by although I did have a funny few days.  I really wasn't well .... I must have been bad, because I actually went to the doctors!!  It was nothing serious ........ a course of antibiotics, all the tests came back normal and I'm right as rain again.

March is always a good month though .... it's my birthday for starters!  Then we have Mother's Day in the UK at the end of the month, and Spring is on it's way too!  Although I must say, it felt like it was already here earlier in the week .... the weather was gorgeous.  We had our first Barbeque of the year ..... in February, can you believe it!!  Notice I said 'was' ...... it's all cold and misty again now.  Oh well .... it was nice while it lasted.   At least the clocks go forward again at the end of this month, for us anyway.  British Summer Time begins ...... something to look forward too!

The start of a new month also means new Blog challenges.
As well as all my regular posts/challenges this month, I'm thrilled to say that I have a Guest Designer Spot for the Country View Crafts Blog Challenge .



The March challenge gets underway today and the theme is a real fun one ......

Letters and/or Numbers

To join in with the challenge all you have to do is ..... create a card, a journal page,  ATC's or coins, even a home decor project maybe.  It can be anything you like, in any style, as long as it follows the challenge theme.
You can find all the details on the Country View Challenge Blog along with lots of fabulous inspiration from their amazing Design Team.

Here's a little look of what I've created ....... you can see I've gone for Letters.

EDITED :  You can find out more about how this came about by clicking here for all the details


Watch this space for a closer look at how it came about.

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day and have a lovely weekend!
Let the birthday celebrations begin!

Cheerio until next time .....

8 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Congrats on the GD spot at CVC Linda. A lovely piece of home décor and I look forward to seeing how this came about.
Have a great weekend,
Avril xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Congrats on your GDT ! Love your project !
Corrie x

Miriam said...

Looking forward to seeing your full project

Redanne said...

I know! I am with you on 'where did February go'?! I am hoping those few beautiful days were not our 'summer' - lol.

Your project is beautiful, loving the blue and the touches of brickwork. Congrats on your Guest spot too! Hugs, Anne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful project! The silver and blue colour palette looks amazing 😁. Creative wishes! J 😊 x

Evelyn Walter said...

Hello Linda and welcome as our guest designer at CVC!
Amazing project for the challenge! Thank you for this project!
Have a wonderful March!
Evelyn

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous make, Linda. Nice to have you as GDT this month!

Loll said...

Congrats on your GD spot Linda!! LOVE your home decor piece and look forward to seeing how you made it. Today's the day!! Happy Birthday, my friend! xx