Sunday 14 April 2019

It's Stencil Sunday on the Uniko Blog ......

Happy Sunday folks ........

I do hope you're enjoying your weekend.  We're having a nice lazy day today ........ nowhere to go, nothing to do, I'm not even cooking Sunday lunch! (the table is still full of stuff from our crafty get together yesterday!!)

I am on the Uniko Blog today though for Stencil Sunday.
This is a relatively new series on the Blog ....... each month a member of the Design Team will showcase one or more of the fabulous Uniko Stencil Designs.

I've chosen the beautiful Mehndi Mandala, to create some quick and easy cards, that could be suitable for any occasion.  Just change the colours ..... you change the look.


If you fancy a closer look at these designs grab a cuppa and pop over to the Uniko Blog.

As this month's theme on the CAS Stencil Challenge is all about Embossing Pastes/Gels I thought I would link up this design ......


I think I can get away with calling it CAS .... what do you think?   There's still the look of lots of white space even though I've used the glitter gel in the background


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Time for breakfast I think.

Cheerio until next time .....

7 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Definitely CAS beautiful glittery paste embossed mandala design, Linda. I love all your Uniko stencil cards too. TFS and enjoy your relaxing day. Hugs..Nancy

nancy littrell said...

P.S. Love your new banner and blog redesign by Loll too:-) Hugs...

Mrs.B said...

The stencil looks fabulous and really does just need a sentiment to make a lovely card.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Avril xx

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous cards, Linda! I love how you used different colors for your Mandala stencil...each one is so unique, and your sparkly glitter gel is perfect for your background on the last card! Thanks for adding another creation to the gallery to inspire our visitors to play along! Barb xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous card Linda, lovely soft stenciling wiht the Mandala stencil and that beautiful glittery EP to carry the design into the background... lovely effect, and thanks for sharing with CAS Stencil.

Loll said...

Love all three versions and saw the details on the Uniko blog. Great work, my friend. I have to say that I LOVE the version you've entered at CAS Stencil. Not only is this mandala gorgeous ... but the colours you've used are perfect together. The added sparkle with the same design on your background is genius! LOVE IT! xx

Julia Aston said...

What a gorgeous stencil and it looks so pretty in all of the colors you used for your three samples Linda! The sparkle paste embossed background adds a lovely look around your stenciled panel!