Sunday 2 June 2019

Does My Bum Look Big in This .........

Happy Sunday ......

Welcome to June!!
As always, the start of a new month means new Blog Challenge themes ....... and the first one up for me is the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge ..........


We're looking forward to having a giggle this month when we see all your Funny entries in the gallery ..... hehehehe!

I've used a really old stamp here, it's wood mounted too, so no MISTI ...... eeek!!!
I think it was from a company called Butterfly Kisses which I think I'm right in saying no longer exists.


I stamped the image twice, once directly onto my cardblank and the other onto a snippet of white card.


I coloured the images using ZIG Markers and a waterbrush and then fussy cut Ellie's cute behind from the snippet and attached it over the image on the card using foam pads to add a little dimension


I also gave her little tutu the Wink of Stella sparkle


I added the sentiment underneath ...... and then finished with a few splatters of ink


You have until the end of the month to get your entries in, just remember to keep them in the CAS style.

Thanks for popping by ....... enjoy what's left of your weekend.

We should have been well into TT Race Week by now but, due to the horrible weather we've been having, and the mist that won't seem to lift from the mountain, there hasn't been much chance for the riders to get out on the track.
However there was a much needed break in the weather today.  Finally the sun shone, the mist lifted for a while and the qualifying sessions got underway again ..... yeah!!
Hopefully the racing will get started tomorrow ....... can we just have some sunshine  ..... please!

Cheerio until next time ........



Products used:
Stamps: Miss Ellie, Crucial Question (Butterfly Kisses) unfortunately both stamps are no longer available
Inks: Versafine Clair - Nocturne;
Others: ZIG Clean Color Brush Markers, Clear Wink of Stella pen

6 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Oh my, now that is funny! Great card for the challenge!!

Christine Alexander said...

what a pity that stamp is no longer available, it's so cute and funny. Great giggle card Linda :)

Jane said...

As if!!! Adorable image and a very funny sentiment.

Loll said...

Such a fun stamp and the perfect sentiment! This is a hoot Linda!! xx

BożenA said...

Your picture is so cute, Linda. I love how you dressed this sweet elephant to create an extra layer with her skirt. Splashes are brilliant. Beautiful inspiration.
Hugs,
BozenA

Kylie said...

you stamped her perfectly without your MISTI, great job! This card is too funny, I love the sentiment. The popped up bum is perfect xx