Friday 2 August 2019

The Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge ......

Hello again .......

How was your day?
I've got another blog challenge for you this evening.  It's Happy Little Stampers this time and  their CAS Challenge 



One of my favourite styles.  Clean ...... I do like a lot of white space, and Simple because, sometimes less is definitely more.
As you can see the theme this month is ....... Only One Third.  A nice and easy layout for CAS designs because it means two thirds of the card should be clean.

I've gone for the bottom third on my card ..........


A bit of simple masking, and some acetate smooshing with Distress Inks to create the inky strip across the bottom .......


I stamped the cute little gnome from Stamping Bella, onto a seperate piece of white card and die cut him using the co-ordinating die


I coloured him using ZIG Markers and then attached him onto the bottom of my card


The sentiment comes in the set, and has been stamped in Versafine Clair ink, and I added a few drops of glitter glue to finish off.


There's loads of time if you fancy playing along, the challenge doens't close until midnight (AEST) on 31st August.  And if you need some more inspiration then check out what the rest of the DT have been up to on the HLS Blog.

Happy stamping!

Thanks for popping by ....... have a great weekend.

Cheerio until next time .......

Products used:
Stamps: Flowery Gnome stamp and matching die (Stamping Bella);
Inks: Distress Inks - Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Others: ZIG Clean Color Brush Markers; Clear Crystal Glitter Glue

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, Linda! Love that gnome with his bright flowers and the great sentiment!

Julie B said...

Love your gnome bearing flowers Linda, he's so cute! :)

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card and I love the little gnome and that's a fabulous sentiment.
Avril xx

BożenA said...

Oh WOW !! Linda, this card knocked me down. Well designed and so wonderfully made! I love this sweet gnome with a huge bouquet of flowers. And I fell in love with the background you did for him. This card is perfect, the dream of everyone who saw it. I will dream about it now
xx

Macimbalo said...

Love your card, the colors and that sentiment is so sweet! Love it!

Neets B said...

It's been ages since I did some ink smooshing, yours looks great here. And what a sweet image, love him! x